Who wants Kenobi Shards? Because we already got em

Thor_ruler_of_time
1 posts Member
edited May 2017
SpaceBalls1 ft HAAT

We are currently accepting applicants! And ALREADY beat HAAT. I repeat we currently have no problem beating HAAT and are looking to improve completion times with stronger players.

If you are interested in joining please send me a PM and send an ally request to me at ally code 541-718-832 or share with me your swgoh.gg roster link

NOTE:
Guild is GMT-4 based (US Eastern). All times used in this post are GMT-4

Description:

We are seeking up to 10 HAAT ready members merger or individually. We run Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT 2-3 times a week. This is possible from a 600 a day energy requirement. It is not highly enforced and if the community feels you pull your weight than your more than welcome to keep fighting!

We operate a highly organized knowledgeable discord and an alliance of multiple guilds and other alliances. With officers and members ready to converse about many subjects within the game.

My name is Thor and I am an Officer of Spaceballs1

Requirements:

Guild Daily Activity resets at 7:30 PM daily

Our requirements for joining are as follows:
New members must be level 83+
New members must have a minimum of 20 7* characters (1 full team for each tank Phase)
All members must ready to complete the guilds 600/600 daily energy requirement*
All members must be able to read and use at least the #announcement channel in discord and leave notifications "ON" for it**
As always adhere to Rancor and Tank attack strategy posted in our discord
All members MUST have a linked in game synced Swgoh.gg account**

*this is loosely enforced but still a rule
**if you don't know what this requirement is but are willing to try it out just let me know in your initial inquiry

How to Apply:
•Send me a PM or comment through the forums with questions or your intentions of joining
•Add my Ally Code in game so I can review your roster. Alternatively you may also send a swgoh.gg link via PM with your roster
My ally code: 541-718-832
Post edited by Thor_ruler_of_time on