Android update

13Next

Replies

• Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    Anyone able to choose a team from team selection screen for raid?
    I m not .....just tapping ....nothing happens
  • TRAX
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Yep low prot confirmed
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »

I can on the Rancor, no AAT attempts to check.
  • StarSon
    7491 posts Member
    Options
    Antares wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Update out for hours and still no notes... typical.

The update is not out for iOS. I just checked.

But it *is* out for Android. All kinds of changes people are just kind of finding on their own, and no idea if that's all there is.

Why all the hate, just because you have to wait a couple of hours for a few lines of text? I promise, you will be underwhelmed...

No hate, but why is it unreasonable for me to expect them to tell us what changes they're making after they've made them?
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Antares wrote: »
    KyloRey wrote: »
    Update out for hours and still no notes... typical.

The update is not out for iOS. I just checked.

But it *is* out for Android. All kinds of changes people are just kind of finding on their own, and no idea if that's all there is.

Why all the hate, just because you have to wait a couple of hours for a few lines of text? I promise, you will be underwhelmed...

No hate, but why is it unreasonable for me to expect them to tell us what changes they're making after they've made them?

I would agree with you if I were a developer and depended on the timely notification of changes. But don't get me wrong, I also want to read the patch notes, I think it's just not worth it to feel upset about such a thing. I am kind of lucky in that respect because patch notes are always posted around 2-3am my time, so I know I can never stay awake that long and just read them in the morning.
  • dbraba01
    268 posts Member
    Options
    Precraft X.0??????
    Broncos Forever in the game
    666-716-133
  • Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    MayAddy622 wrote: »
    Ok since receiving the download, I cannot battle on the AAT raid. Screen just sits in a loading screen. Worked fine prior to update. Can anyone else try?

Everything works fine, hit the battle button, choose the squad. Then when you go to launch the battle it locks up in a load Screen.

I got the update and both raids are working fine for me
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    No update for me
    Only a price jump to 106 USD before taxes for the Vault :rage:
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    Options
    No update for me yet. East coast USA, Android. Have any in the US received the update yet or is it just Europe/Asia?
  • scuba
    14104 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    First change i noticed was that challenges now say complete instead of the time until next day when you're finished
    Mine has been like that for ages

No it hasn't

This is the change
    Pre client update
    DAuD5Zz.jpg

Post client update
    6l5JzBZ.jpg
  • Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    No update for me yet. East coast USA, Android. Have any in the US received the update yet or is it just Europe/Asia?

I'm in Europe and haven't got an update yet.
    SWGOH.gg profile: NicoleJudge
  • scuba
    14104 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

East coast here had update hours ago.
    Clear playstore cache. That normally makes it show.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

East coast here had update hours ago.
    Clear playstore cache. That normally makes it show.

Tried that, no dice. Cleared the cache, made sure the game and the play store were not running in the background but nothing happened. No update available.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    Mageduckey wrote: »
    Actually, your ships have the exact same health and protection as they had before the update :) As will likely be mentioned in the inevitable update notes, all they did was reduce the pip density. In doing so, they've made it far easier to tell who is and is not tanky. Before the update, Ahsoka looked like she had as much health as Fives. Now, however, you can see a little more clearly that she's made of paper while Fives is made of rock.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse @CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat -- any comment on the update, like when update notes will be posted?
This discussion has been closed.