Palpatine and R2D2 Events

Haven't seen much posted about this, but I really hope they have at least a 1-day overlap in the events.

Old legendary events were 11 days, if I remember correctly. They're now 7-days on the bimonthly rotation.

Is anyone else hinging their hopes on getting R2 with a crossover of events?

Replies

• Options
    Bumping... no one is feeling the crunch between these events?

I can 7* Vader and Tarkin with enough time, but that Palpatine is the one that makes me think I'm gonna be sitting on a 6* R2 for 6 months.
  • Options
    I'm gonna need palp to even get 5* so I hope so. However I doubt it as we all know they want to make money from the empire packs they'll release.
  • Options
    i think r2 event will be for 11 days
    because its still tagged as legendary event whereas both yoda and ep event lost the legendary tag after 2 legendary events
  • Options
    I think my next best non-Palp would be snowtrooper at 4*... I'm not going down that road.

Am I crazy or were the original legendary events not 11 days? (Now they're 7 on the bimonthly cycle)
  • Options
    i think r2 event will be for 11 days
    because its still tagged as legendary event whereas both yoda and ep event lost the legendary tag after 2 legendary events

Ok, I wasn't crazy! 11 days would mean all is well...
  • UnTitan
    4 posts Member
    Options
    I hope so too. I didn't see your question and posted something similar. It would not be cool to upgrade Palpatine literally minutes after R2 closed.
  • UnTitan
    4 posts Member
    Options
    I just realized all our questions about the event duration are being moved to the Feedback, Events sub-sub forum where they will not be seen much
  • Options
    That explains why the post had zero traction... I hope someone reads it and thinks, "hey... might be nice to give them a day of overlap!"
  • Options
    The idea behind this is, that the people play the event not only once, e.g. 3* -> 5* -> 7*.
    Knowing this, why should there a over lap at all?
    Getting every thing at once will just rise more voices for more contence...
    My guess is 7 days with a small % that its broken and will be delayed, maybe than with overlap ;-)
  • Options
    The idea behind this is, that the people play the event not only once, e.g. 3* -> 5* -> 7*.
    Knowing this, why should there a over lap at all?
    Getting every thing at once will just rise more voices for more contence...
    My guess is 7 days with a small % that its broken and will be delayed, maybe than with overlap ;-)

I don't quite follow what you're saying... and I don't think you understand what I'm saying.

To get R2 to 7* stars, I need 5-7* Empire characters. My Palpatine has been 6* for two months... without an event overlap, I'm going to sit on a 6* R2. For 3-6 months.

Basically, Palpatine is my 5th character that I need for R2. So I kinda of need there to be overlap in the events in order for me to do the first event. Does that make sense?
This discussion has been closed.