I agree darthsalsa.
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, more gamorrean guard buffs!
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Look to the multiple rework ideas devs!!! (especially mine ;) )
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • DarthSalsa
    171 posts Member
    Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Look to the multiple rework ideas devs!!! (especially mine ;) I want to spam about him with luck they change it
  • M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    synergy with... critics? so synergy with people who thinks GG sucks as of now? that'd be everybody right?
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Spamming gets things done so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • DarthSalsa
    171 posts Member
    Options
    I like gg but his stats are garbage, bad speed, tenacity and potency, low defense and hp, leader ability and sinester laugh are useless, his basic attack are good you cant evade or counter and high critics% but other droids do more damage because they have synergy(ig-88) with critics in normal situation gg is not the first option
  • Options
    DarthSalsa wrote: »
    He need a speed buff, a new leader ability, and synergy with critics

gg is good enough in terms of his abilities. but, an addl unique droid synergy like attack assist at random or connected w/ 1 of his abilities should make him fit in better + a few addl health & protection wouldn't hurt. he is, after all, very difficult to build up.

oh yeah, a capital ship for him should also do!

:wink:
  • DarthSalsa
    171 posts Member
    Options

gg is good enough in terms of his abilities. but, an addl unique droid synergy like attack assist at random or connected w/ 1 of his abilities should make him fit in better + a few addl health & protection wouldn't hurt. he is, after all, very difficult to build up.

His aoe is good but his leader is garbage, his low speed difficult to use sinester laugh, his unique given hp the problem is you need droids but the only droid tank is b2 his has so many problems right now
    Pd: the dark side only have one comander ship, gg can be the second
  • Options

His aoe is good but his leader is garbage, his low speed difficult to use sinester laugh, his unique given hp the problem is you need droids but the only droid tank is b2 his has so many problems right now
    Pd: the dark side only have one comander ship, gg can be the second

yup! that's why he should have a droid attack command synergy in addn to the taunt thing - makes him a bit more effective offense & defense wise.

as for his health, you're point is very good. b2 is still effective, but, the only one really tough enough to join him. hmm... probably a change to "for every allied separatist" instead of "for every allied droid" so that players have a wider array of toons to insert w/ his squad.

& come to think of it, yes, there's really just 1 darkside ship, so, adding his, the invisible hand, would balance the battlefield.

nice!

:smile: