Did I just lose my account?

My daughter switched the iTunes and GC signons on my iPad to hers. She played various games incl Star Wars. When she played SW, it started up a brand new game for her. After she finished playing, I relogged into my iTunes and GC accounts, however, it remained in her SW game. How can I switch back to mine?

Please don't tell me FB login as that seems buggy and, in any case, it has been logged into my FB account through all of this and still says it is logged into FB.

Replies

• data90x
    52 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Try a reboot on your iPad while logged into your game centre account. Worst case contact their support in game. They are actually pretty responsive.
  • Demonsheart
    56 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Thanks. I did the reboot with no luck. I posted here as I've never gotten a response in three previous attempts to contact them on other issues.

Pretty disappointed if I can't get this fixed. Been a daily player since late November. Very odd it switched for her, but not for me in any case.
  • Options
    Have you already linked your iTunes to your SW:GoH account? I assume yes, so if that's the case, perhaps log out of your daughter's iTunes account and into your own iTunes account at the main iTunes Game Center. Then restart GoH...

Also did you happen to screenshot your Player ID? It's at the settings section.

• Demonsheart
    56 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I logged back into my own iTunes and GC accounts prior to trying to relog into SW with no luck.

I've also deleted the game entirely, while under my own log ins, reloaded the game and it remains on my daughter's game.

No, I never screen shot my ID info. Never imagined why I might need to. Again, I don't understand why it would switch off of mine for her, but not switch back.
  • Options
    i switch accounts via: Hit the settings sprocket icon, type in "game center" in search window, and changing the signed in on the right side. I switch between my and my kid's accounts this way from my ipad.

hope this helps!
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    Or try uninstalling the app and then reinstalling
  • Options
    Please contact Customer Service.

They might be able to help recover your progress. Given the steps taken I'm not 100% certain if they can, but they have the tools to help.

On the cantina screen, tap the gear icon in the upper left, and then tap Contact Us.

Good luck.