Anyone else locked out of light side 9 after update?

Sith1
314 posts Member
Level 83 player finished download was checking things out noticed I was locked out of light side 9 anyone else?

Replies

• Darth_jim
    52 posts Member
    Options
    I can play light side battles but I'm locked out of guild battles
  • DarkRaven
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Some of our guild members have that problem too. Light 9 was open and after the update Light 9 is closed although requirements are fulfilled.
  • adfcta
    27 posts Member
    Options
    Yes,
    I was on lightside 9a hard before the update. I can't remember if i had beat it. I know I had not 3 starred it for sure.

However, now I can't access it all, even though Im maxed level (85) and all lvl 8 normal and hard are shown as completed. Was hoping to do some farming but cannot.
  • d2e2
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Got to lvl 82 yesterday, had light side 8 completed.
    Now 9 is locked and clicking on it says that it requires Player lvl 82 and 8 stage completed.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Got locked out of darkside 9. Replayed darkside 8 (last node) normal. Unlocked it
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Try playing lightside 8(last node) normal again. But be warned. Stage 9 is really hard
  • Sith1
    314 posts Member
    Options
    Nice catch got it unlocked thanks for the heads up
  • Options
    As I remenber, if you did not *** the last one, 8D?, there could be Problems with 9.
    Hope that helps.
  • Gaidal_Cain
    1640 posts Member
    Options
    @Tantema_Garnik
    What up miss lady?!

I hope you ended up in a good guild after Starsiders imploded.

Are you on Line?
    If you are, add me please.
    Line ID: gaidalcain

I'm connected with a lot of our old guildies and our old guild leader was trying to get in touch with you (if he hasn't already.

(Sorry to hijack the thread!)
  • jm21
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Can confirm this is happening to me too, had it unlocked, tried the first one and now it is locked. Level 83 so I should be able to. Really don't know how this bug happened...
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Seriously. You just need to replay the last node of 8 normal and it will unlock again. I already posted the bug work around earlier on the thread
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Sith1 wrote: »
    Nice catch got it unlocked thanks for the heads up

Welcome.