Did they fix Zader's bug in the Pit??

nite0wl29
412 posts Member
edited May 2017
I went to solo the Rancor raid today and the Rancor was heavily resistant to my solo team. I managed to make it somewhat through the pigs and part of P2. Was Zader's TM gain bug finally fixed? Or was this just really random BAD rng??
Post edited by nite0wl29 on

Replies

• Options
    TM isn't fixed for me today. Tenacity seemed higher for everyone and less crits across the board. Also, dots we not stacking as fast as they have in the past. Over all still doable though.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    TMR seemed to work as it always does today. But without TFP's tenacity down I was finding it harder to land debuffs. But I usually wait for tenacity down for Force Crush anyway, so /shrug.
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    289lzj4.png

Garbage rewards with garbage RNG. So bad I don't even want to claim them.
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    Options
    nite0wl29 wrote: »
    289lzj4.png

If you don't want 40 Nubian Security Scanners, I'll gladly take them for you
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    CryGonJinn wrote: »
    289lzj4.png

Gladly! I have 400 now. Wanna trade for furnaces?
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    Options
    289lzj4.png

I have 0
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    i felt the same too only got to p3.
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    @djvita I actually retreated, but by then the P1 was over already. So I attempted P2 and it was horrible. I'm pretty certain they slipped something in for it in this last update.
  • Options
    TM hasn't been fixed yet. I am trying to build a TM team around jyn. Right now, she is 4* (50/65). I have a Teboo lead team but I couldn't manage to clear p2. My Rex isn't ready, I will focus on him as well.
  • Jackkepten
    31 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Well, the Zader Bug isn't fixed, but there is another Bug which prevents me from soloing the Rancor.
    Rancor is under the door with full TM for half an hour now. Seems like he doesn't want to stand up. My guild has completed the Raid and the only thing I can do is to restart the game.
  • Options
    289lzj4.png

If only we could trade I need Nubian Scanners and have a stockpile of Furnaces. You always get the reward you don't need.
  • Eclipso
    199 posts Member
    Options
    I just ran through it fine.
  • Cyrus_Ren
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Did p1 easily and auto p2 to the end today again. RNG...
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe that it's just "RNG" after I've solo'ed the Rancor for the last 2 months on auto and today I barely make it halfway through P2
  • Options
    I've experienced crazy p2 rng a lot lately. A short while ago the rancor never got any moves, now, even with much better speed stats (all +70ish raised from 40ish), p2 is always a struggle.

Today I lost 3 toons in p2. Tfp and Vader were left, breezed through p3 and it eventually went down to an epic 1v1 of p4 versus tfp.
  • Options
    @djvita I actually retreated, but by then the P1 was over already. So I attempted P2 and it was horrible. I'm pretty certain they slipped something in for it in this last update.

You can't start from phase 2 and complete it. You need to transition from phase 1 into 2 to "activate" the bug with the increased TM reduction.
  • Parableman
    642 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I soloed the rancor one raid and couldn't beat p1 the next. That was weeks ago. It's not something new. The variance in RNG for Zader teams is huge. It's such a weird argument to say that it can't be RNG because the variance is huge. All it means is that the RNG variance is huge. It doesn't mean it's not RNG. Very strange argument.
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

You can't start from phase 2 and complete it. You need to transition from phase 1 into 2 to "activate" the bug with the increased TM reduction.

Meh, it can be done but with a rocky beginning. One of my guild mates accidentally attacked phase 1 and left half of phase 2. I used my Zader squad and still managed to solo the rest. I brought the door down and landed tenacity down + speed down. The rancor attacked maybe twice, but it was smooth sailing afterwards. Once again, "RNG."
  • Vonny2K
    3 posts Member
    Options
    I lost my EP in phase one to he main pig and I still was able to solo with Zader gear 10, TFP gear 11, Sid gear 10, and magmatrooper gear 8 thought I was done but really phase 2-4 aren't that hard, I did full auto battle too.