BEST GALACTIC WAR SHIPMENT CHARACTERS

AdidasSuperstarx
28 posts Member
edited February 2016
DON'T KNOW WHO TO FARM? LISTEN TO WHAT EVERYONE ELSE HAS TO SAY AND PICK OUT YOUR FAVE

BEST GALACTIC WAR SHIPMENT CHARACTERS 147 votes

IG-86 SENTINEL DROID
4%
StevorotamgoobstoobAukettjLazerriftWjprbergWhalebait21 7 votes
RESISTANCE PILOT
3%
StarcronBlamxJazzxVivaDV_27 5 votes
DATCHA
1%
GrandmoffVicSetac 2 votes
LUMINARA UNDULI
70%
HyperalloyInhumanesnow6SManCobratatTimbadarksideDrazikilediangeloKang0306WillziakAnraethNutteralexRandallThomasLyleMasterOneHitMrPachucotjw_tjw14KrokovichHalBdkredsox 104 votes
TUSKEN RAIDER
0%
POGGLE THE LESSER
5%
mccif16l3end3rPlague_IncAltoon33DarthBalBweeks122BuckwokJinrosoju177 8 votes
CAPTAIN PHASMA
10%
SysyottomadduxJedispliceXorthyxNiallRed_Glareslicknic9Nikoms565ReynardDylanJoshTheJediAdidasSuperstarxDangermanObscutoPotatoManMacca_Ren23 15 votes
NIGHTSISTER INITIATE
0%
CookieMonster18 1 vote
TEEBO
0%
FakeRobbo 1 vote
BIGGS DARKLIGHTER
2%
SubmarineManchimiXchangaPeachesHauzer 4 votes

Replies

• Options
    LUMINARA UNDULI
    Definitely Lumi because she is a very powerful healer, and her damage output is amazing considering her heal. Once you get her maxed out I would go for phasma. Phasma's assist are useful, and the turn meter gain is great.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN PHASMA
    DarthFonzi wrote: »
    Definitely Lumi because she is a very powerful healer, and her damage output is amazing considering her heal. Once you get her maxed out I would go for phasma. Phasma's assist are useful, and the turn meter gain is great.

thanks bro

• Options
    LUMINARA UNDULI
    Lumi, Phasma, then perhaps Poggle would be my top 3. I only farmed Lumi though. Started Phasma, but all my allies run her, so I decided to save my tokens instead. Hoping they add more interesting heroes.

I'm still farming Lumi shards though, for the shard shop exclusive. Just sitting on a hoard as well.
  • Options
    LUMINARA UNDULI
    Lumi is best i think
  • Options
    CAPTAIN PHASMA
    Cap'n Crunch for me personally. Lumi as a close second
  • Options
    LUMINARA UNDULI
    Luminari wins by a land slide, hits hard and heals the best. Know of any other character that fits both those roles in one? Nope cause there isn't one. Oh and she had a 100% chance to ability block.
  • Options
    LUMINARA UNDULI
    I did Lumi, Phasma, Poggle, and now Resistance Pilot. Then I plan to burn for Grievous.
  • Options
    LUMINARA UNDULI
    Even if you don't use her in Arena, I don't. Lumi is your key to successful GW wins, especially with Barriss lead. Personally, after that it depends on your team composition. I did Lumi, Poggle, Captain Phasma (hardly use her outside GW) and lastly i86.
  • Options
    BIGGS DARKLIGHTER
    Lumi is also a great lead in GW if you don't have Barriss
  • Options
    LUMINARA UNDULI
    Lumi, Phas, 86, poggle
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Options
    POGGLE THE LESSER
    I think 86, Phasma and Poggle can bring you further in PVP. But Lumi is close in capability and is much better for GW