A Zader and a Zavage are 1 on 1... who's zeta ability gets nullified

I mean zavage says all negative effects get removed but zader says negative effects remain on character. I think zader wins and his debuffs return on savage but I'm not sure

Replies

• Mishkin
    22 posts Member
    Options
    They get removed then return
  • Kissycat
    410 posts Member
    Options
    I believe they both happen. Zavage removes the dots, then zader reapplies them for 2 turns due to cleanse
  • Options
    Kissycat wrote: »
    I believe they both happen. Zavage removes the dots, then zader reapplies them for 2 turns due to cleanse

That's kind of whay i thought but that is lame. Makes it pretty much a useless zeta for savage
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    zVader wrecks zSavage. And this is coming from a zSavage user
  • CK_3030
    177 posts Member
    Options
    They both happen. But Zavage will win a 1v1 imo because of his heal over time (which also stacks). He'll gain his hp right back and take out Zader before he can do another Force Crush.
  • Mishkin
    22 posts Member
    Options

That's kind of whay i thought but that is lame. Makes it pretty much a useless zeta for savage

Useless against zader and boba because of execute amazing against every other toon in the game
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Zeta Vader wins. Zeta Savage only loses them on a crit hit.
  • Flugsvamp
    180 posts Member
    Options
    I've gone up 1 vs 1 zader with my zOppress and won every time so far
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options

Far far from useless unless you are facing a Zader 1v1 in arena every time you fight. I highly doubt this. My Zavage is great in my Sith team. He's not unbeatable, but certainly far from useless.