Zmaul broke?

Iyaoyas
120 posts Member
edited May 2017
My sith got hit with crits while in stealth in GW today with zmaul lead. I searched to see if someone said sometime about it and didn't find anything. Happening for anyone else or is my brain in stealth?

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    If the move that hit them was a dispel that makes sense. The dispel happens first, removes stealth, then the damage happens and it can now crit because the stealth was dispelled. Then because the Sith were crit they gain 20% TM and go back into stealth immediately so it just looks like they were crit while in stealth.
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The hits that were crits were from sids and wedges AOEs. I am doing more testing in GW now.

Also noticed that if dooku counters me with a crit hit on the first strike, putting my sith into stealth, he still gets the second strike. He shouldn't counter a stealthed toon IMO
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Iyaoyas wrote: »
    The hits that were crits were from sids and wedges AOEs. I am doing more testing in GW now.

Also noticed that if dooku counters me with a crit hit on the first strike, putting my sith into stealth, he still gets the second strike. He shouldn't counter a stealthed toon IMO

If they're all stealthed, it's fair game. Same when running Teebo lead or with Leia in stealth mode.
  • Iyaoyas
    120 posts Member
    Options
    They were not all stealthed. And stealth is a counter to counter strikes, they fixed the counter strike when daze was applied, they should fix counter in stealth as well
  • Durrun
    1019 posts Member
    Options
    With counters anyway if you notice dooku's second attack is labeled bonus attack over his head not counter. So once he counters the second attack is not a second counter but a double hit off the counter he is making and such fair game.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Definitely you can and absolutely SHOULD be able to counter attack someone in stealth! It's OP enough already as it is!