May 4th Crystal Packs

ScornSA
11 posts Member
Prices aren't that special, you still get better value from standard vault according to my store.
10.47 crystals per currency on standard vault of crystals vs 9.81 crystals per currency from the so called May the 4th "special offer"

Replies

• Options
    Normal Vault for me is EUR 99.7 and get you 15,710 crystals = 158 per 1 EUR spent
    May 4th Vault - EUR 90.5 and gets you 19,638 crystals = 217 per 1 EUR spent

Not a bad offer, not sure why yours looks so bad...(
  • gaunr
    17 posts Member
    Options
    they increased the price by 10% gr8
  • Options
    Sigh

They are Apple
  • Options
    is this really all there gonna offer for may the 4th?

I would like to say no, but most likely, yes.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Normal vault is 15k crystals. May 4th vault is 19k. Same $99.99 as always. How is this not a better deal? Using round numbers for number of crystals. Any price hike, you can blame on Apple. I'm on Android, and the prices haven't moved.
  • ScornSA
    11 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It has come to light that not all stores are created equally, some offer better value on the May the 4th packs, while others, mine included, offer worse value.

Standard Vault in my store is R1499.99 for 15710 crystals
    May the 4th Vault is R1999.99 for 19638 crystals.

Also on android.

Pretty sure a fix will be rolled out, I think something similar happened last year.
  • Options
    Seems a bit of an odd way to celebrate May 4th, especially as the apple store prices are higher now.

I'm FTP these days so it makes no difference to me anyway. I guess we should be grateful for anything really, they don't have to give us offers.
  • Ahwang826
    136 posts Member
    Options
    US prices are the same(iOS)
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    just noticed this
    a3oOMiG.jpg

nvRMZ1C.jpg

AappkI4.jpg

LnFNlPW.jpg

they have forgot to increase the price of the 25% extra packs so your getting the extra crystals at a cheaper price. this is in the UK on android dont know about ios or any other region but check it out fast before they pull it
  • Options
    Pre price increase prices and extra crystals!!!

• ScornSA
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Holy crap, I want that store.
  • Sebiwane
    39 posts Member
    Options
    The price has increased on iOS not on andro
  • CryGonJinn
    402 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    @EA_Jesse

I was going to buy one of the packs, if not more, but when there price disparity is a great as that, I'm having serious second thoughts. 25% more for 20% less - some serious ****
  • Options
    I actually bought the 50$ pack (not my country's currency) on may the 4th before they fixed it...thought nothing of it because they were all lower and thought that was the price they were going for. A few hours later, the prices changed back. Is this going to be an issue or are the devs gonna let it slide, cause now i'm stuck with a pending transaction on my bank account not knowing if it's because of the error in question.