Ever have one of those days in Arena?

Where Poe magically goes first and exposes everyone, followed by Sids AOE which decimates your teams health then to top it off Lumi ability blocks your own Lumi so you can't heal Well played ai.... GG

Replies

• Options
    More than a few times. Still better than today where I forgot to do arena at all and ended up some 80 ranks below my usual.
  • Options
    Every now and then the AI is good.

I fought a Poe DPS team today. Phasma, Sid, Poe, 86, GS. Not super DPS but had the AOEs of Sid and Phasma the Meter of Poe and Phasma, poes taunt, the heavy hits of 86 and GS who both call assist.

My Sid went first I hit 89 with basic(saved AOE for taunt)
    Their Poe went(Oh dang)
    Their Sid AOE
    Their GS took my Poe to near death
    Their 86 hit Phasma
    Their Phasma finished my Phasma with AOE

It was 5-4 my Tanky meter control was dead, my Poe was 80% dead, all my team damaged with DOT. I was thinking Dang you Poe, dang you to h......

I took a breath
    GS hit Poe with a huge Crit on basic 30% TM, Sid assisted crit on Poe, Lumi was Proced by Phasma lead. Poe dead
    My Poe taunted exposed 86, GS, Poe
    Sid AOE nailed them
    Lumi healed my team

4 on 4 I have nearly full health, Poes taunt on We traded my Phasma for their Poe
    The fight ended with my 4 standing.

Case of the AI screwing up. That Sid AOE was vicious, but killing Phasma and targeting my Poe was poor AI. They could have killed Sid and Lumi, much different fight.

AI is unpredictible and this is why I say MOST Poe DPS can die easily if you stay calm and let the AI work for you.

This was just one of the many Poe DPS variations out there. I've fought this squad now 5 times. Their Poe went fitst 3 of the 5 times. I'm 5/5.

My friend I had your scene decribed happen and it is a **** FML moment. Once I had that the after Daka went stunned 2 I had 1 dead, 2 stunned I was a sitting duck. My alive, unstunned GS killed Poe, and low and behold guess what, he popped back up,lol. That was really a moment,lol.
  • Options
    I hate it less when their Poe goes first, than when my team never crits. Had that happen, and lost when my Sid and their Poggle was last left... Seriously. Poggle had three straight crits to end it... Not a single crit hit entire match with Sid lead lol. Yeah I was cussing
  • Options
    Lost to all 3 poe teams i faced today.
  • Options
    I just got wrecked by an obi wan team, not only once, but was dumb enough to go find the same guy again because i was so sure i could beat him and lost to him again. The way he stops secondary abilities right out of the gate is crippling...lesson learned
  • Options
    Just a few minutes ago. My first attack was against fotp. Didn't kill him, so I attacked with the second person. He dies and I hit sid with geo and took him to 1\2 health. Daka heals on enemy team and revives fotp. I hit fotp with ig86 and he goes down again. Daka auto revives him again, this time at full turn meter. He blasts poggle 3 times for the kill AND THEN turns on ig88 and blasts him for a OHK. I dont even know how this is possible unless he called an assist from phasmas leader ability on the first attack. Lumi goes next and heals the entire team back to 90%. I'm down two guys. What a kick in the sauce factory.
  • Options
    ^ now that is some ****
  • Options
    That's what crysal refreshes are for ;)
  • Options
    Just a few minutes ago. My first attack was against fotp. Didn't kill him, so I attacked with the second person. He dies and I hit sid with geo and took him to 1\2 health. Daka heals on enemy team and revives fotp. I hit fotp with ig86 and he goes down again. Daka auto revives him again, this time at full turn meter. He blasts poggle 3 times for the kill AND THEN turns on ig88 and blasts him for a OHK. I dont even know how this is possible unless he called an assist from phasmas leader ability on the first attack. Lumi goes next and heals the entire team back to 90%. I'm down two guys. What a kick in the sauce factory.

Luckily I won this match but I had one today where Boba self revived 3x and got healed back to full hp 2x

• Options
    I had another great Daka experience today. :)
  • Options
    I actually ended up winning the match @bleeaauuh and taking 49th spot in arena for the time being. Daka Lumi and phasma aren't great on offense once fotp and sid are gone.
  • Options
    Well done to get through that