Unwanted shifting of targets by the game and another annoying issue...

Why may one f.....g w.....r unleash all of his 5 characters against mine in a contest, either killing them instantly or blocking them from any fresh health etc. while I don't have the slightest chance even only to defend?

And why does the f.....g game always acquire new targets on it's own, giving my opponent the chance to revive his characters, permanently ruining one of my matches?

THIS SUCKS, dear EA, thanks a lot for **** up my matches!

Replies

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    The target switch will be fixed in the upcoming release.
  • Options
    Nice to hear, but what about the other issue - is it ok or even intended that my team's losing only because I'm not lucky enough to have a Darth Sidious and Count Dooku in my team?
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Sid is easily farmable. Dooku requires luck and tenacity lol to farm him through Hard mode battles.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Zetto wrote: »
    Sid is easily farmable. Dooku requires luck and tenacity lol to farm him through Hard mode battles.

Also, Sid goes down pretty easily and Dooku is purely based on lucky stuns. His effect ranges from mild annoyance to totaly **** up the match, based on rng. I usually don't have a problem with Sid, and Dooku is troublesome only when he manages to stun 2 key characters on turn 1.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »

Also, Sid goes down pretty easily and Dooku is purely based on lucky stuns. His effect ranges from mild annoyance to totaly **** up the match, based on rng. I usually don't have a problem with Sid, and Dooku is troublesome only when he manages to stun 2 key characters on turn 1.

Sid is not that easy, but he's fairly balanced (generally doesn't hit for that much, and his healing immunity gets resisted a lot at end game).

Dooku on the other hand is really nasty early and late game. Yes, he's squishy, but he'll do damage on the way out. And in the early game, it's very hard to kill him in less than 3-4 hits (and that's a LOT of damage he'll do). However, that's all fine (he can be dealt with, and I love him most for the ability to handle Poe 10% of the time), my only problem with Dooku is the Dark Side packs. I understand they were originally Dooku (great), then Greedo (awful), and now it's a random toon out of Dooku/Veers/other. My only complaint is that the people on your server that get the 1/3 chance for Dooku get such a leg up in Arena in the early game.

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Amalthea wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

Sid is not that easy, but he's fairly balanced (generally doesn't hit for that much, and his healing immunity gets resisted a lot at end game).

Dooku on the other hand is really nasty early and late game. Yes, he's squishy, but he'll do damage on the way out. And in the early game, it's very hard to kill him in less than 3-4 hits (and that's a LOT of damage he'll do). However, that's all fine (he can be dealt with, and I love him most for the ability to handle Poe 10% of the time), my only problem with Dooku is the Dark Side packs. I understand they were originally Dooku (great), then Greedo (awful), and now it's a random toon out of Dooku/Veers/other. My only complaint is that the people on your server that get the 1/3 chance for Dooku get such a leg up in Arena in the early game.

Never said that Sid is easy, he is just not so game-breaking as OP suggests. And while Dooku can be a problem in early game, later on his damage is pretty low and he really boils down to the coin flip on his stun.