Krennic lead is bugged.

Rybeauflavin
35 posts Member
edited May 2017
Krennics leadership states that when an empire ally scores a critical hit against a debuffed enemy, that enemy gains ability block which cannot be resisted. This leadership does not always apply ability block as advertised. I am wondering if there is a fix on the way?

Replies

• Options
    Oh man, this helps explain why I didn't do so well in Arena when I ran Krennic lead. It's not the only reason, but it certainly adds to it.
  • Options
    Krennics leadership states that when an empire ally scores a critical hit against a debuffed enemy, that enemy gains ability block which cannot be resisted. This leadership does not always apply ability block as advertised. I am wondering if there is a fix on the way?

It's already been repeated and CG is aware for several months now.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Artimus
    177 posts Member
    Options
    And knowing that tidbit is ever so comforting...errr or not...
  • BlazeSA
    134 posts Member
    Options
    Thx for the info, decided to use Krennic lead with new Imperial troopers. Suppose I will just have to use another lead.
  • Options
    Krennic lead is still good.
    I score very well in arena despite the bug, so its not a huge deal.
    But would be nice if its fixed
  • mrgreen
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Since krennic can't use his ability block in arena. It has pushed him to replaceable. It's a character that would be used much more if it wasn't broken. If I ran a company and rolled out a new character I would ensure it worked correctly. Swgoh would be much more popular if they hired a manager to take care of these things and communicate. I would spend a lot more.

I guess good old rex is my leader. You have a game that is 18 months old. How is rex now meta. Just sucks the excitement out of the game.
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    Any word on whether or not this will be fixed soon?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options