Tarkin Rework Suggestion

3Cheers4Tyranny
2084 posts Member
edited May 2017
The amazing reworks/additions given to Veers and Imperial Troopers are amazing, but I still feel like Tarkin is in a need for a rework. I tried making my suggestions match his original purpose (support Empire character), so I hope these ideas are taken into consideration.

Grand Moff's Attack - Basic:

Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 15% more damage for each living Empire ally. If this attack is evaded, all Empire allies gain 20% Turn Meter and Potency Up for 2 turns.

Ultimate Firepower - Special:

Deal unavoidable and irresistible physical damage to all enemies and remove 75% of their turn meters. If this attack scores 2 or more critical hits, a random Empire ally has their cooldowns reduced by 1 and all Empire allies gain advantage.

Intimidation Tactics - Special:

All allies' debuffs are given to a random enemy. For each debuff removed, Empire allies gain 15% Turn Meter.

Tighten The Grip - Leader (Zeta):

Empire allies gain +30 speed. An additional +5 speed and +10 accuracy is added everytime they use a basic attack. If an ally has advantage, they ignore ability block and stun. The additional speed and accuracy expire when Tarkin is defeated.
Post edited by 3Cheers4Tyranny on

Replies

• Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    Options
    This is a really good idea. I might actually use tarkin as a leader if he was like that
  • Options
    Georgemi6 wrote: »
    This is a really good idea. I might actually use tarkin as a leader if he was like that

Thanks! I tried sticking to the support Empire concept while having it somewhat counter Zaul. Glad you enjoyed it and I agree the leader ability would easily be the best Empire leader.
  • sneeyatch
    518 posts Member
    Options
    This would be good - can be used as the empire cleanser we all need.
  • Options
    sneeyatch wrote: »
    This would be good - can be used as the empire cleanser we all need.

Thanks and Empire definitely needs a cleanser!
    Omeah wrote: »
    So Imperials can get infinite speed? Seems about right

That's why it is a zeta
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options

Yeah the constantly increasing speed is too much I think. But a cleanse for the Empire is a nice idea.
  • Options
    It seems a bit overpowered but i really like it :D
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options

Still slower than a zaul team.
  • Options
    Made the leader ability more reasonable
  • Options
    The amazing reworks/additions given to Veers and Imperial Troopers are amazing, but I still feel like Tarkin is in a need for a rework. I tried making my suggestions match his original purpose (support Empire character), so I hope these ideas are taken into consideration.

Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 15% more damage for each living Empire ally. If this attack scores a critical hit, all Empire allies gain 20% Turn Meter and Advantage for 1 turn.

Deal unavoidable and irresistible physical damage to all enemies and remove 75% of their turn meters. If this attack scores 2 or more critical hits, all Empire allies gain 25% Turn Meter and have all their cooldowns reduced by 1.

(leave it untouched)

Empire allies gain +30 speed. In addition, if Darth Vader is present, all Empire allies have a 50% chance to expose an enemy. If the exposed enemy is a Rebel, Tarkin will assist dealing 25% more damage.

I like your ideas, but i don't really fancy the "random" in special 1 and 2. It shouldn't be randomized at all, it's not very convincing.

I quoted you and changed some of your ideas to an alternate rework. Either way, good job ;)
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny
    2084 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

Deal physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 15% more damage for each living Empire ally. If this attack scores a critical hit, all Empire allies gain 20% Turn Meter and Advantage for 1 turn.

Deal unavoidable and irresistible physical damage to all enemies and remove 75% of their turn meters. If this attack scores 2 or more critical hits, all Empire allies gain 25% Turn Meter and have all their cooldowns reduced by 1.

(leave it untouched)

Empire allies gain +30 speed. In addition, if Darth Vader is present, all Empire allies have a 50% chance to expose an enemy. If the exposed enemy is a Rebel, Tarkin will assist dealing 25% more damage.

I like your ideas, but i don't really fancy the "random" in special 1 and 2. It shouldn't be randomized at all, it's not very convincing.

I quoted you and changed some of your ideas to an alternate rework. Either way, good job ;)

No cleanser? :( Also, leader abilities don't have synergy with one character, those are unique abilities.
  • Options

(leave it untouched)

No cleanser? :( Also, leader abilities don't have synergy with one character, those are unique abilities.

I don't like the idea of cleansers on the dark side, except perhaps the Nightsisters. But that is my own personal idea. If you give every bit of everything to everyone, you lose uniqueness. I come from this PoV: light side is usually more defensive, dark side usually more agressive.