Drop rate for purple gear between normal and hard modes

I tried looking and didn't see this in any of the topics, but if this is mentioned somewhere I would appreciate some direction.

The question is with so many needed (20 and 50 so far) I've been wondering if the drop rate is different between the normal and hard stages.

There are some shards I wouldn't mind trying to get, but if I'm spending double the energy for same purple drop rate I would rather wait til I have the necessary gear before spending the extra energy.

Kind of hoping that the drop rate would be double for the hard stages which are double the energy cost, but I have a feeling it isn't.

Does anyone know?
"I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader

Replies

• Options
    What is this? I just used over than 140 energy for what? Only 2 blue items! (Light side 4-1, mk2 holo projektor)

This should be changed!!!!
  • Options
    The drop rate for most purple gears is about 1/6 at the normal levels. So what you experienced is about average. They designed it this way so that no one can progress very fast.

It's frustrating I know. I don't agree with it either. But that's their decision.
  • Options
    Its totaly frustrating. 1/6 for drop would be gr8 in my game. My rate its more use-all-energy-for-some-drops-for-1-item.
  • Options
    Hopefully when the new update comes we will have more energy to farm
  • Options
    pretty sure its the same,not 100% sure though
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Only GC knows for sure, but general consensus is that hard mode battles do not offer higher probability of equipment drops.
  • Options
    BigG8501 wrote: »
    pretty sure its the same,not 100% sure though

That's what I figured. Is there any official threads on drop rates?

I've tried looking, but Only found this forum a couple weeks ago and there is way too much information out here to comb through
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader