Ships

What are the top target lock ships? And who is better to run with them akbar or mace?

Replies

• Options
    The Tie Fighters are all great at it (Vader the best) and if you run them, you ought to run Biggs as he benefits from every lock. I add to that Boba, Fives, Sun Fac, and Scimitar.

As lead, I run Tarkin and it does great. Since you didn't list that option, I struggle more typically against Mace (though I can beat them both).
  • Options
    I like Mace better his basic inflicts target lock, he has an attack that attacks everyone who is target locked and every hit reduces it's cool down.
  • GuanIsHere
    188 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Vader is the target lock king. Boba is good as well, since his basic can hit multiple times all with a chance of target lock. Fives' special is guaranteed target lock, but his basic give enemy turn meter so can be offputting (although hitting all TL enemies is cool). For a TL based team I'd take Vader and Boba to apply TL, Biggs to taunt when they get applied, Maul to apply protectio up and retribution to Biggs and JC to heal protection on Biggs and call his assist. This should have a full team TL quickly and let Boba AoE everyone. Fivs can do the same if included in place of JC or Maul. The weakness of this team is it relys havily on vader to apply TL and Biggs to do most of your dmg through retaliation and assists. Under an Akbar lead with the extra protection and crit dmg, Biggs is a bloody beast.
  • Options
    Thx guys!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    I use Biggs, Vader, Bobba, Fives, Jedi Consular for my top 5 ships with Ackbar. Schmitar is the first reinforcement with Wedge, and Tie Fighter Pilot next. If I can get a target lock on before the enemy kills someone then I am in good shape.