How does Rex Lead work?

I'm a tad confused. Looking at his maxed leader, all he gains is 15% tm per crit and 20% max health. I can see the health, since he's squishy, but the TM seems underwhelmingly low. Can someone explain it to me, please?

Replies

• M_L
    469 posts Member
    Options
    your team gets hit by aoe by a Zaul team member, since sith have advantage, every hit is a crit. That means your rex gets 75% tm and all the rest of his non clone team members get half of that.

Mainly usually the result is rex get to go immediately afterward if the Zaul team opened with anyone but SA. And Rex can do his cleanse and puts Tenacity up. After this, all a zaul team is doing to your team is feeding you a lot tm for every attack, but never putting any debuffs on you...

get it now? Rex lead basically helps you take the first round of hits easier 'cause it'll help you squeeze in your own hits, even if you don't have the massive speed mods the opponent has.

i think it's wonderful as my mods are nowhere near my opponents. and only with a rex lead can i hope to compete.
  • Options
    Oh, I gotcha. Thanks for the explanation :smile:
This discussion has been closed.