Wow, the ship update looks really nice :)

SkyeLeonne
252 posts Member
Having an image of the pilot of the ship is a really nice, detailed touch...adding to the quality.
Plus the Target Lock indicator is really useful too, since it's the unique feature of ship battles...
well done :)

Replies

• Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    Options
    I agree. Now for grevious ship...
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah. It does! And it's so refreshing to see a post about something positive for a change! Thanks! :)
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options
    Agreed. The 1st battle I ran was a little laggy, but that may have just been my wifi. After that, no issues. Nice touch. I'm not sure what the problem with the old health bar was, but whatever. It's only a visual update.

Also agreed, some positive threads are nice to break the monotony of the forums.
  • SkyeLeonne
    252 posts Member
    Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    Agreed. The 1st battle I ran was a little laggy, but that may have just been my wifi. After that, no issues. Nice touch. I'm not sure what the problem with the old health bar was, but whatever. It's only a visual update.

Also agreed, some positive threads are nice to break the monotony of the forums.

Probably it was still in process of downloading the update when you had your first battle...as it's a pretty big update.

My favourite part is the on hit animation....everyone becomes bobble heads :D xD
  • Options
    Loved it, but now I underestimate ships cause of health issues...
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Positive threads? We can't have that! Time to complain..
    Why does Wedge and Biggs not wear their helmets in ship battle?? :D
  • UltimateSeaDog
    1689 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    gosh, there must be a complainer everywhere :sweat_smile:
  • Cyrus_Ren
    133 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Or clones! !!! >:)
  • Options
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    Having an image of the pilot of the ship is a really nice, detailed touch...adding to the quality.
    Plus the Target Lock indicator is really useful too, since it's the unique feature of ship battles...
    well done :)

Yes, love the monitor/pilot's face cutting out when eliminated.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    I really liked the ship update, it made ships enjoyable and feel brand new.
  • Options
    I love the changes, but I will say I had a bit of a scare when I first saw Ahsoka's face on it. Her face does not hold up too well up-close.
  • Options
    It would still be nice if they shifted the angle of the battle just a little bit to make it easier to select some of the ships. But yes this update is nice. Go ships dev team go!
  • warmonkey
    1314 posts Member
    Options
    I'll go ahead and complain if no one else wants to; pics are useless window dressing that add nothing to the game experience and resources and time were put into that that should have been used towards an actual real qol like mod rework for switching them around.
    Would have wanted to see gear level of pilots. Something useful not something that is cute to look at while my game is on auto because ships are too annyoing to do manually. :smiley:
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah having the pilot is nice, sometimes I never knew exactly who I was clicking on; some are obvious, others not so much.
  • Options
    Currently losing a few battle's I'd normally win because of improperly estimating health/protection but I did push back up to 2 so I must be adjusting. A few more days and everything should feel back to normal. Don't know if anyone else has/had the same issue.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    warmonkey wrote: »
    I'll go ahead and complain if no one else wants to; pics are useless window dressing that add nothing to the game experience and resources and time were put into that that should have been used towards an actual real qol like mod rework for switching them around.
    Would have wanted to see gear level of pilots. Something useful not something that is cute to look at while my game is on auto because ships are too annyoing to do manually. :smiley:

yea, that would have been nice.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    I don't really see the point of having the pilot's face up there.

But if folks like it, then cool. Not everything needs to be tailored to me.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • SkyeLeonne
    252 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    I don't really see the point of having the pilot's face up there.

But if folks like it, then cool. Not everything needs to be tailored to me.

That's a really mature way to look at things, I like it...good on ya ;)
  • Options
    But can we please start getting some of the awesome ships for all these great toons already out? So many good pilots being wasted and we get Geo Soldier/Spy/Sun Fac
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Cyrus_Ren wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Or clones! !!! >:)

x63b7.gif
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).