How can you have crystal pack gambling without odds and distibution.

Engels
90 posts Member
since im spending real cash on crystals to buy packs and they say 10 to 330 shards. is it not good business practice or even legal requirement to anounce the odds and distribution?

Replies

• Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    Engels wrote: »
    since im spending real cash on crystals to buy packs and they say 10 to 330 shards. is it not good business practice or even legal requirement to anounce the odds and distribution?

In most countries the fact that you are buying them with Crystals instead of cash is good enough since Crystals aren't a recognized currency.

Now China recently passed a law that says otherwise, so we may see some changes in this game along those lines soon since it is an international game.

• Options
    You pay for 10 shards. They can give you a bonus up to 320, but this is not part of the contract.
    Do or dont but not beeep! ;-)
  • Engels
    90 posts Member
    Options
    i got 12... so its not that.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    This is outrageous! It's unfair! How can you gamble and not have odds?
  • DarthGazza
    339 posts Member
    Options
    700 crystals and all I got was 15 storm trooper shards haha
    I won't be doing that again in a hurry
  • Options
    It's simply not a good investment. You can argue about it in various different ways. Don't click the purchase button if you don't like it. That's what I tend to do. I spent crystals on that nihilus toon when there were packs out for purple and got the minimum twice, spent like 2400 crystals for 10 shards and now you get him in a dark battle, and you get what from shipments? 8 shards for 640 purple? Stupid me. But hey it's a game right?

I like your argument about making the odds transparent. Legal requirement or not, I woud like to see that, too. Would probably look crap that's why they don't put it.