R2D2 immune to stun?

I'm on the last tier of the R2D2 and I'm running this team

EP (lead) 85, g10
Vader 85, g10
RG 85, g9
TFP 85, g9
Stormtrooper 80, g8

Don't even get me started on how ridiculous R2D2 can attack my team almost 5 times in a row before I can make my first move...

But EP's force lightning AOE attack automatically stuns all enemies that are already shocked. I had R2D2 shocked and it doesn't stun him at all. RG doesn't even stun him either. Is this a bug? Or is R2D2 secretly immune to stun? I don't recall seeing anything about him being immune to stun.

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    I stunned him plenty of times
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Second the I stunned him post. (Almost every tier)
  • Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    I stunned him plenty of times

So why is it never working for me?
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    Options
    I stunned him pretty much in every tier (2 to 5) , don't have 7* so I don't know at tier 7.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    Potency?
  • Options
    R2 has the highest tenacity in the game I think so I couldn't land a stun on tier 7 but did land some speed downs on him
  • Options
    MPac wrote: »
    Potency?

EP's lead gives rebel and jedi enemies 32% less potency and empire and sith 32% more potency yet I get debuffed like crazy and can never stun R2D2..
  • Options
    adamwxman wrote: »

Don't even get me started on how ridiculous R2D2 can attack my team almost 5 times in a row before I can make my first move...

Or is R2D2 secretly immune to stun? I don't recall seeing anything about him being immune to stun.

Rules don't apply. <buy a character pack?>

The R2D2 we fight is not the one we will get. <want to buy some crystals?> Do you think your R2D2 will get to take 5 turns in a row and use all of his abilities every turn with no cooldowns? <give us some money?> It wont.

This is a super buffed R2 <hey buy even more crytals?> that is designed to get you to spend more money.

0/15 on attempts to ability block him, so my guess is they set all of his stats super high.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Stun, Shock, Ability block and so on all works on R2, so no immunity but he's got a high tenacity in the event
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • crzydroid
    7341 posts Moderator
    Options
    adamwxman wrote: »
    MPac wrote: »
    Potency?

EP's lead gives rebel and jedi enemies 32% less potency and empire and sith 32% more potency yet I get debuffed like crazy and can never stun R2D2..

Really? I got the burning debuff, but Old Ben was mostly resisted by everybody. Was kind of funny to watch.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    Tier 7 R2 D2 is immune to stun the same way Yoda was in his event. Its intended for a harder event. Up to tier 6 he can be stunned
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options
    Are you losing the battle? If so adjust your mods a bit, give palps some health so he can survive, the majority of the toons are with pretty low health.
  • DrewR
    272 posts Member
    Options
    My got stunned twice already.