Mod Packs are back

MPac
196 posts Member
If you never check packs (like me) you may be interested to know the "new" version of the mod Packs are under resources. No announcement or advertisement in game that they are there (8 billion adds for all the worthless packs though).

May the 4th be with you!

Replies

• Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for letting us know. I just pulled a round speed mod with +15 speed secondary. Perfect fit for my new R2
  • Options
    Good Guy MPac.
  • Options
    16 speed square, highest speed secondary for me! Finally a worthwhile mod
  • Tohu
    81 posts Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Bought one. Zero speed secondaries. 3* gold mod. 1, 5* Blue mod, a few 5* green mods and then some other worthless stuff. These packs are definitely worse than the originals.
  • Options
    Haven't they been there for quite some time now? Assuming you're talking about the mod packs that cost 999 crystals and are split into type (tenacity, health, potency, etc)
  • Options
    Haven't they been there for quite some time now? Assuming you're talking about the mod packs that cost 999 crystals and are split into type (tenacity, health, potency, etc)

The 'new' 999 crystal priced packs only lasted 5 days in store then they were removed. This is their second time in store.
    This is a signature.