Fav character

Whose your favourite and why?

Replies

• Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    General grievous

Multiple confirmed Jedi killer
    4x lightsabers (not counting all the extras from all the jedi hes killed)
    Master Tactician
    Robotics are always cool
    Darkside

Just a monster in general and widely feared by most everyone. Super cool character that got improper representation in the movies. Cant wait for him
  • Options
    What about in the gane
  • Options
    I also love GG, however with in game characters it has to be GS. I passed him up when I first started, thinking he was just another useless character. He is freaking amazing power house, bug power?
  • Options
    In the game or the franchise as a whole?
    My favourite characters are Luke,Obi-Wan and R2-D2 if we're talking about the franchise, in game, well i just started some weeks ago so, but so far, i really like Luke, Luminara and Dathcha.
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    The game is backward from the franchise. In the franchise, sith an jedi are far superior to random "filler" characters.
    In the game, filler characters far outshine main characters i.e. Geo soldier, fotp, poe, etc etc etc

I Wont use random filler characters in this game no matter how much better they perform. Its no fun........

Who seriously downloaded this game an said
    "Boy i really really hope i can use geonosian soldier"
    Or said "boy i really really hope i can use FOTP".
    Lmfao
    The real characters should outperform (or at a minimum be on equal ground because i understand there must be balance) filler characters yet it seems all the best options in this game are all the random filler characters since they outperform jedi/sith..........
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I can't agree with you more Abyss, often in conversation someone notices I'm playing Star Wars. "Oh who is your favorite character?" Me: "Yes, why this GS! He's a beast." "Who's that? What movie was he in?" Me: "Erm..."
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    My favorite is Poe Dameron. He stood toe to toe vs Kylo Ren and he almost beat him (if it wasn't for that pesky force freezing blast). He crashed landed on Tie fighter but he teleported out and escaped because he is so awesome. Whenever i hear about Star Wars, the hero Poe Dameron comes to my mind. When i went to the store to buy a Poe Dameron action figure, i've been sadly told that his figures are out of stock because everyone wants them and the only ones that left on the shelf were noob Kylo Ren's.
  • Options
    QGJ was by far the most suave dude in SW.
  • Options
    QGJ was by far the most suave dude in SW.

Agreed.
  • Dario
    326 posts Member
    Options
    Kylo is my fav because he's pretty sick in game, but in the movie As soon as he took his mask off I hated him. And still do.
  • Options
    There's a list of characters that have awesome animations: Sid's aoe, Dooku's force lightning, he'll even Boba's aoe looks cool since he gets on his jet pack.

My favorite character would be Kylo due to his outrage special. He refreshes cool downs all the time even tho it's 39% chance lol.