May 4th Double Drop

Didn't they do a double drop elsewhere last year besides the Cantina? It's more purchasing things this year.

Sorry for the F2Ps.

Replies

• evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Options
    Are they even doing double drops in cantina today?
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »

They aren't as far as I know. I just did some cantina battles 10 minutes ago and the drops are the same.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options

They aren't as far as I know. I just did some cantina battles 10 minutes ago and the drops are the same.

You can just check the cantina rewards on a node, on the bottom right and see if it gives 2 shards or 1 :D
    But I doubt they will. We literally had one 3 weeks ago?
  • Options

You can just check the cantina rewards on a node, on the bottom right and see if it gives 2 shards or 1 :D
    But I doubt they will. We literally had one 3 weeks ago?

That too. We had double cantina drops for Star Wars Celebration which was about 3 weeks ago. It would be nice to have double drops for GW though. Haven't had one since the rewards were updated.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    Didn't they do a double drop elsewhere last year besides the Cantina? It's more purchasing things this year.

Sorry for the F2Ps.
    I believe last year they alternated days. Double drops in cantina, GW, Light side battles, dark side battles. This year we got a crappy event.

• Options
    It's probably too difficult to code that only nodes with Empire shards get double drops.

Would have been cool though.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • LordStyling
    1461 posts Member
    Options
    yeah is it just me, or are they being stingy this year for the annual star wars day event?