Please make Boba a Rebel

Prev13
Everyone in my arena runs Wiggs lando boba and STHan in arena. No one will be able to 7* EP. Please make boba a rebel so we can get the EP. This is not fair. Also cannot get R2 without EP, please make boba empire as well.

Replies

• tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Whaaaaaaaaaattttt????????????????
  • Options
    tkl wrote: »

What it says. Boba needs Rebel tag
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options

But he was never ever a rebel in the movies or anywhere else and he wont be a rebel because he worked with vader and hunted a key member of the rebellion HAN SOLO!! There is no way he can be empire also since he was a hired bounty hunter
  • sneeyatch
    518 posts Member
    Options
    Please make boba a rebel. please make boba empire as well.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
  • Options

But he was never ever a rebel in the movies or anywhere else and he wont be a rebel because he worked with vader and hunted a key member of the rebellion HAN SOLO!! There is no way he can be empire also since he was a hired bounty hunter

Then no one on my shard will get EP or R2. This is not fair, how am I supposed to complete GW with out these OP toons. Boba needs to be both Rebel and empire because he will work for whoever pays him the most
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options

Then no one on my shard will get EP or R2. This is not fair, how am I supposed to complete GW with out these OP toons. Boba needs to be both Rebel and empire because he will work for whoever pays him the most

Still its like saying make DARTH VADER a JAWA because how am i gonna finish the critical damage mods challenge? or why not make R2-D2 a SITH because how will I compete in the top 10 with out sith? What you are saying just cant happen. Just farm any rebel close to 5*. I am only level 75 and i can now unlock palp once he comes
  • Options

Still its like saying make DARTH VADER a JAWA because how am i gonna finish the critical damage mods challenge? or why not make R2-D2 a SITH because how will I compete in the top 10 with out sith? What you are saying just cant happen. Just farm any rebel close to 5*. I am only level 75 and i can now unlock palp once he comes

R2 a sith would be silly. Should make kylo and Asajj sith.
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options

I am actually trying really hard to understand if you're also replying in sarcastic way, or you aren't getting the jokes. If you are indeed playing along, please tell me because it's really bugging me not knowing!!!!
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options

Asajj is debatable..But Kylo a sith!?!??! He was not trained in the sith arts at all and he was not even trained by sith from what we know.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Boba still wont be a rebel because he never cared for them or fought with them
  • VinhSolo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    Is this real or satire?
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options

So I am assuming you aren't getting the joke?
  • Options
    Lol "It's not fair"
    Humans Are Such Easy Prey
  • Options

Asajj is debatable..But Kylo a sith!?!??! He was not trained in the sith arts at all and he was not even trained by sith from what we know.

He has a red light saber and uses dark side powers. That is a sith.

Only because they didn't offer to pay him. He is loyal to money like han, not loyal to Vader
  • sL_Spinoza
    404 posts Member
    Options
    Hahahhahhaahhahhahahhaha

Most funny topic of year
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options

He has a red light saber and uses dark side powers. That is a sith.

Only because they didn't offer to pay him. He is loyal to money like han, not loyal to Vader

Kylo is not a sith and thats that. Exactly Boba was never payed so why should he be a rebel??
  • UltimateZeus
    1221 posts Member
    Options
    He also needs to be an ugnaught
  • BenObi007
    57 posts Member
    Options
    While you are at it, please make R2 a Sith, as well. It would really help me out!
  • K_mett1
    299 posts Member
    Options
    I see now this isn't a joke and I still don't know how to respond. MANY MANY MANY other people have completed the Palp event , GW & R2 event without complaining about tags. Your characters (and your guilds characters) simply aren't strong enough that's all that needs to be said.

Why would developers change a tag because you're trying to get ahead? It's selfish and laughable. Watch the movies and it will answer your crazy demand.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    This has to be a troll thread.
  • Options
    K_mett1 wrote: »
    I see now this isn't a joke and I still don't know how to respond. MANY MANY MANY other people have completed the Palp event , GW & R2 event without complaining about tags. Your characters (and your guilds characters) simply aren't strong enough that's all that needs to be said.

Why would developers change a tag because you're trying to get ahead? It's selfish and laughable. Watch the movies and it will answer your crazy demand.

Well if we can't get these rare toons, beat GW or beat the tank raid why would we keep playing?
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options
    Well at least we know that there are actually people on the forum who don't understand sarcasm lmao
  • Options
    I just think they should help. When everyone has boba on their Rebel team for arena and no one can unlock r2 or EP or beat the GW and raids then the game is broken
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    I just think they should help. When everyone has boba on their Rebel team for arena and no one can unlock r2 or EP or beat the GW and raids then the game is broken

your brain.......fix it
  • VinhSolo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    This is equivalent to saying that Darth Vader should be a Rebel cause he killed palp. I know. Let's make Tusken Raider a Jedi
  • Options

your brain.......fix it

I spent a lot of money on this game, especially these empire packs, like $150!!! And I can't even get R2 and won't get EP if not change boba to Rebels!!
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Options
    VinhSolo wrote: »
    This is equivalent to saying that Darth Vader should be a Rebel cause he killed palp. I know. Let's make Tusken Raider a Jedi

what?! Are you insane darth vader should be a jawa since he went on tatooine when his mother was caught by the tuskens then he asked a jawa for directions therefore darth vader is a jawa :)
  • Options
    VinhSolo wrote: »

Vader should at least be Jedi because he force ghost and returned to the Jedi duh. Did you watch episode 6?
  • Options
    Best troll thread of 2017.
  • VinhSolo
    52 posts Member
    Options
    *facepalm* Spending money doesn't entitle you to get your demands fuliflled
This discussion has been closed.