wiggs + chaze

C_Man101
195 posts Member
edited May 2017
as this is my only real high "lvl team" as wiggs is 6-7* while I just unlocked chaze

are they worth taking into palpatine? or is still better to use broken leia?

Replies

• Options
    Try adding Rex or GK, if you have him.
  • Options
    Jyn can be an option too
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    What's broken about Leia now?

Are you asking if you should pay money to star Chaze quickly? It's not necessary.
  • C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Are you asking if you should pay money to star Chaze quickly? It's not necessary.

everybody who does palpatine event relies on leia to do the damage for them open with wiggs combo then have leia do her 5-7 hit combo for 50k+ crits
  • Options
    Ahhh to EP. Leia is good
  • Options
    Try adding Rex or GK, if you have him.

I don't think Rex is a rebel.
  • Options
    To me the star of the EP event is Lando. Once you get Lando rolling the Royal guards fall away and Wiggs can one shot EP. The other issue is staring Chaze to 7 will take a long time, and the others mentioned are not rebels. Lando is the hardest to get to 7, as it's a cantina farm so start now

The team I used at 78 was:

78 Biggs
    78 Wedge
    78 Lando
    78 StH
    78 Admiral Akbar
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    C_Man101 wrote: »

everybody who does palpatine event relies on leia to do the damage for them open with wiggs combo then have leia do her 5-7 hit combo for 50k+ crits

Everybody? I hadn't even unlocked Leia when I did the Palpatine event.
  • Options
    I did not rely on leia to beat the demise event. My lando was way more effective than her and wiggs needs no explanation.
  • C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »

Everybody? I hadn't even unlocked Leia when I did the Palpatine event.

every video i've seen of it has lvl 85 g11 zetad wiggs leia lando n ackbar for lulz wiggs pretty much 1 shots all the rg lando n ackbar attack what's left leia stealths she comes out does her 7 hit combo hitting for 32-52k each shot
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

every video i've seen of it has lvl 85 g11 zetad wiggs leia lando n ackbar for lulz wiggs pretty much 1 shots all the rg lando n ackbar attack what's left leia stealths she comes out does her 7 hit combo hitting for 32-52k each shot

Zeta'd wiggs leia lando!!
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Wedge and Biggs are a great combo for Palpatine. Where did you mention your whole team? If you have wedge lead, Biggs, AA, Lando and STH your good. As long as they are at least gear 8. May take several tries. AA lead is probably the best for that event.
  • C_Man101
    195 posts Member
    Options
    Juex777 wrote: »
    Wedge and Biggs are a great combo for Palpatine. Where did you mention your whole team? If you have wedge lead, Biggs, AA, Lando and STH your good. As long as they are at least gear 8. May take several tries. AA lead is probably the best for that event.

the team is wiggs n chaze