Devour timer bug

Woodroward
3749 posts Member
So I was running my usual tm reduction team on my guild's 6 star Rancor tonight and Devour's cooldown reduced from 5 to 3 after taking a turn in which he only did "Crushing Claw" twice. He did reduce Rex under 50% health, which is why I think it reduced by 2.

Now if he had been doing "Rancor Slam", this would make perfect sense, but he didn't do the slam. I also noticed they did some other bug fixing sometime recently so am guessing this got messed up at the same time.

Now I do plan to make a bug thread about this, but I was hoping that someone else may be able to confirm this bug beforehand.

Replies

• CL_Chaos
    67 posts Member
    Options
    I've ran into this bug every time I fight him last round he devoured 2 toons in one move.
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    Options
    So no one else has experienced this?
  • Options
    It happens quite often on a tier 6 Rancor have not seen it since we started doing Heroics a couple of months ago.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't think much of it at the time, but my Alt account experienced this in the last heroic and had actually forgotten about it
    Again didn't cared to much about it and still don't, for me it's just the Pit and don't care if I'm #1 or #30, the chance of getting what I want is the same
    It's Only because you mentioned it here, I gave that raid a second thought
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Mrjenkins
    383 posts Member
    Options
    It's happened in most raids I've been in. Tiers 4 and 5 mostly. I think the first countdown is always accurate tho