Dooku so OP

KaosZman
21 posts Member
This isn't the first time this has happened. Fought a team in Squads, the other team has only Dooku left, I have 5 peeps. 3:30 remaining. It came to a draw... Are you kidding me?? An effing dra?? He gets his health back WAY too much too fast. It's just stupid watching the fight progress. It's way too OP. Please for all that is holy scale him back a bit. He shouldn't be able to take on a good team of five - and survive!

Replies

• Options
    Dooku under nihilus lead is ment to gain health back and if its a zeta nihuils its easy for him to take on a full team. Unless you can stun, shock or heal immunity on him its the only way to shut him down.
  • Zephyrus
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku Vs. STH taunt, enjoy the extra turns and use it to your advantage. Having a stunner helps.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Daze will also prevent him from countering and you can take him down. He's not OP...you just need to change your paper to rock.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Also not a bug, so this is the wrong section.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I think all these threads asking for a nerf should be moved to strategy - rather than character feedback as what the OPs are all really asking for is:

This toon is tough, this/these are the problems I am having when facing this toon, can players provide advice involving use of different toons and/or abilities to best strategize how I can beat this toon?

Nerf's aren't gonna happen - so please stop asking.

What you can do is build your roster of toons and abilities to find counters and strategy. The thing is, realistically, this will take time to farm etc. But that's what this game is about.

There are plenty of toons I am wary of fighting against, instead of calling for a nerf - I am farming the toons I know I need.
  • Options
    Think we need a sticky for "I can't beat X, he's way to OP" and we can all put the strategy in that thread... and it probably won't do much............ but at least we can send people there rather then re-writing it again and again and again.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Pinkz
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Pretty comical how every time there's a
    toon who's a good arena character, somebody wants to nerf them just because they couldn't beat them... You hear people complain about Wiggs all the time as well as Dooku and Zeta Maul.

Certain guys require certain strategies to beat. If you refuse to adapt your team, then they will always be unbeatable for you. If you wanna beat Dooku, figure out how other people do it and copy that strategy. Just play the game and stop whining about not being able to beat them when other people do it all the time!
  • KaosZman
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the responses everyone! This was my first post. I was blown away after that battle. The gist of it was 5 Jedi vs. 1 Sith. I just couldn't believe he actually beat me.

This is completely in the wrong forum. I wasn't sure where to post. This is more of a "I can't believe what happened, tell me what I did wrong?!" post, and I realize it's not a bug but how the game play was developed.

I'm still learning how to play the game and am really fairly new still (been playing it about 6 months). Sometimes I'll come across things which just surprise the hell out of me - this being one of them.

I'll find the correct forum and post. And yes, I need to git gud. ;)
  • Options
    I see alot of you guys saying that nerfs shouldn't happen and that people should stop complaining etc. etc. My question is: is that still true when it comes to Chirrut and Baze?
  • KaosZman
    21 posts Member
    Options
    As only a mildly-experienced player, and a developer myself, I know this in-game balance can sometimes be like a house of cards - all very precarious with small changes having vast reaches. I've been doing some research, and even with a power team like Chirrut and Baze, having effective counterparts can be helpful, and often key. For example:
    https://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/308700/how-can-i-counter-the-chirrut-and-baze-chaze-combo

I'm not saying they're balanced per se, but I am saying pair it like you would a wine with your meal. Oh, and this thread isn't about that, so, prolly should post it somewhere else. :)