C Heist?

Prev1
R2 event stopping it or will it showup later today?

Replies

• Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    8th or 9th i guess ...
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Was loving it on Fridays. I think it should be a regular fixed Friday event.
  • Options
    Sad no credit heist today or yesterday
  • Bon_El
    435 posts Member
    Options
    Normally these threads are silly when we're still within the 12-day window... BUT... Seriously CG?! No credit heist on May 4th week??
    WOW
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    It would be helpful for those struggling to get their squad to 7* as well. Meh, we'll see.
  • Options
    Bon_El wrote: »
    Normally these threads are silly when we're still within the 12-day window... BUT... Seriously CG?! No credit heist on May 4th week??
    WOW

+1000000000
    Just make it a weekly event already. Even if I had insane luck and got 20M every week, it would still take months to level every toon I have to 85 and that's not even considering mods...
  • Options
    Agree. I fail to see the point in making it some random event. Just do credit heists every Friday, and training droids every Tuesday. Easy.
  • Melvil
    242 posts Member
    Options
    Great job by CG once again...no Credit heist on the week of May the 4-th and the week when R2 is released so that people can level/gear/mod him or their squads to get him...very well thought of....Just make it a weekly thing already it's not like 95% of the players get 15+ millions a week - it's quite the opposite with 9% of the players getting 5 million on a "regular" basis...
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    I normally don't comment on these threads about Credit Heist because they usually happen within the window...but it definitely seems like it's been way longer than usual.

I also agree it should be a weekly event like the Droid Heist.

Need a ship credit heist, too.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    WOW

+1000000000
    Just make it a weekly event already. Even if I had insane luck and got 20M every week, it would still take months to level every toon I have to 85 and that's not even considering mods...

We already have a weekly crying thread ...
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    Normally I loathe these threads, but yes no double drops or credit heist and on May 4th week. They basically decided to throw the celebration out in favor of keeping their thumbs over the player base. Oh well.
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Roken_Fett wrote: »
    I normally don't comment on these threads about Credit Heist because they usually happen within the window...but it definitely seems like it's been way longer than usual.

We seriously just had one.

These threads are ridiculous, this one included.

Even if they did make it fixed, bi-weekly would be closer to the current model than weekly. You can make due without a weekly credit heist.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    Last credit heist was last Thursday. I commented in last weeks weekly "where is the credit heist" thread that we are due to miss a week very soon as the last 2 heists fell on a Friday and a Thursday. This was easy to see coming.
  • Options
    Melvil wrote: »
    Great job by CG once again...no Credit heist on the week of May the 4-th and the week when R2 is released so that people can level/gear/mod him or their squads to get him...very well thought of....Just make it a weekly thing already it's not like 95% of the players get 15+ millions a week - it's quite the opposite with 9% of the players getting 5 million on a "regular" basis...

You're right. They should give a credit heist so people can level their empire to get R2....

OR they could give us a months notice about R2 and you could spend that month leveling your empire toons...

But wait, they did tell us in advance about R2. And we had some credit heists since then, some credit challenges, and all those GW tries. Plus the tiers of the R2 event gave really nice rewards. I needed credits to promote my last toon to 7*, and tiers 1-5 gave me more than enough to do that.

TLDR: this game requires resource management, you knew what the event required, if you're in the position you can't do something because there wasn't a credit heist this week then that is only because of your lack of resource management.
  • Options
    WOW

+1000000000

PLUS a MILLION, my friend! :-)
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Roken_Fett wrote: »

We seriously just had one.

These threads are ridiculous, this one included.

Even if they did make it fixed, bi-weekly would be closer to the current model than weekly. You can make due without a weekly credit heist.

MINUS a million. Thumbs DOWN for you. :-(
  • Options
    WOW

+1000000000

I'll take your upvote and multiply it by a factor of 500k... which is about how much it costs to level a mod in this game...

It's time for a weekly credit heist... and honestly, I smell a level cap increase around the corner which is going to be an insane drain on everyone's credits!
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    Tell me about it. I unlock General Kenobi today and am flat broke from leveling my new Zaul and mods.
  • Options
    All they have to do is make credit heist a scheduled event, like every other Friday. No one complains when they KNOW when it's coming. How hard is that? lol
  • Orfy
    34 posts Member
    Options
    Sadly it looks like it's happening bi-weekly instead of weekly like the training droids
  • Options
    Another May the 4th marketing blunder. Way to swing for the fences EA.
  • Options
    I posted a credit heist question before the release event and sure enough they skipped this week.
  • nite0wl29
    412 posts Member
    Options
    I use this site to keep track of when CH should happen next http://www.crouchingrancor.com/credit-heist-history/
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    Options
    nite0wl29 wrote: »
    I use this site to keep track of when CH should happen next http://www.crouchingrancor.com/credit-heist-history/

Nice. So perhaps tomorrow or Sunday if it stay with the average.

For some reason it really did feel like a much longer time since our last one.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Options
    We just had a heist not too long ago. These threads are getting annoying and have always been pointless.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options
    We just had a heist not too long ago. These threads are getting annoying and have always been pointless.

Cool story bro kthxby

• Options

Cool story bro kthxby

Lol well looks like someones a bit grumpy due to not knowing how to spend their credits...
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Options

Cool story bro kthxby

Even cooler post brahski
  • Options
    **** wrote: »
    Seriously, no credit heist, especially this week?

Bad rng for EA. This has been a Terrible celebration

+1000 epic fail ea!
  • Floogyman
    95 posts Member
    Options
    Whiners gonna whine.