Rouge 1 5th Member

The obvious choice for a full Rouge 1 team would be:

Jyn Erso
Chirrut Imwe
Baze
Cassian Andor
K-2S0

In my arena bracket, I see a lot of top 5 players replacing K-2S0, for Darth Nihilus. Any reason why this might have better synergy than the original R1 team?

Replies

• Options
    Well, you need the whole package to go with your rouge; eye liner, lip stick, etc...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

As for your Rogue One question... K2 isn't a reliable tank, although when he's zeta'd he's REALLY annoying on an R1 team. DN is one of those characters that fits into just about any team. GK would also be a good choice if you find yourself falling on defense...
  • Options
    Well, you need the whole package to go with your rouge; eye liner, lip stick, etc...

Sorry, couldn't resist.

As for your Rogue One question... K2 isn't a reliable tank, although when he's zeta'd he's REALLY annoying on an R1 team. DN is one of those characters that fits into just about any team. GK would also be a good choice if you find yourself falling on defense...

Haha thanks.

Don't have GK yet, so I will start leveling up DN to slot him into the new arena team.
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Options
    Rouge 1 team is Royal Guard, Darth Maul, Gar Saxon, Nightsister Acolyte, and Talia.
  • Options
    Resistance Trooper...