Which Faction Will Get the Next Faction Pass?

Prev1
So far we have seen reworks to FO, Empire, Sith, and to a smaller extent, resistance, (forgive me if I missed one)

Which faction do you guys think is next?

I would have made a poll out here in general discussion but some people abused that and now we can't do it anymore.

Replies

• xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    I want BH nuff said
  • Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    I want BH nuff said

BH?
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »
    I want BH nuff said

BH?

Bounty hunter
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    Bounty Hunters need help desperately.

Nightsisters are one of the worst.

At least half of the Jedi (including some of the most powerful masters to ever live) are completely useless.

The droids could use a tweak, another viable leader, and a GG overhaul.

And Seperatists... are just there. No synergy whatsoever.

Not to mention Ewoks, Tuskans, and Geonosians.

Who's getting it? I bet the "iconic toon" that is supposed to be introduced in June will belong to the faction getting the rework (unless it's Thrawn to go with the recently reworked Empire) The most likely choices in my mind are:

If it's Jango Fett... Bounty Hunters.

If it's Jedi Luke... Jedi.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    Can we consider this an Empire faction pass? I'd probably call it a trooper pass...
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I would like Jedi. obviously some are fine as is but the other half are really dated. I know there are other factions less developed, but Jedi are one of the 4 most relevant factions in the game. I would like to see the Galactic Republic as a whole become synergistic. Of course the icing would be Jedi Luke.
  • Options
    I hope it's Padme and Sabè. They should have an op decoy synergy equivalent to Chaze.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    ... then I'd like to see BH, separatists, and many older toons and smaller factions get buffs and reworks before the influx of new resistance and FO toons coming out around episode 8.

Looking forward to the new game mode. I hope it gives opportunity for a whole lot more game play and not just 5 more matches per day.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I'm not against a faction pass for an existing one, but would love to see Bounty Hunters, Nightsisters, and/or Separatists.

They need to try and make afew of the ignored/incomplete factions a little relevant.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    There's a lot of clone wars affectionatos around. It definitely loads better than the prequels, but the prequels still kind of spoiled padme for me. I'm looking forward to more new movies and material coming out to lead us forward into new and exciting things. Maybe soon resistance and FO will actually be major factions in the game.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    BrtStlnd wrote: »
    Can we consider this an Empire faction pass? I'd probably call it a trooper pass...

Well Palpatine, Vader, and RG were fine already. Shoretrooper, and Deathtrooper were also barely touched since they were great too. And Gar/ISC are brand new. A faction pass is only supposed to fix the bad ones, and that was Veers, Snowtrooper, Magmatrooper, and Stormtrooper.

I am VERY salty that Tarkin got nothing. He's terrible. The faction pass for empire was very nice in fixing just the bad toons, but since it's now passed, and Tarkin was left out he'll probably be awful forever now.

Edit: I forgot TFP (who is also awesome as is), and Krennic (who isn't a rockstar but with DT is good enough).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Juex777 wrote: »
    ... then I'd like to see BH, separatists, and many older toons and smaller factions get buffs and reworks before the influx of new resistance and FO toons coming out around episode 8.

Looking forward to the new game mode. I hope it gives opportunity for a whole lot more game play and not just 5 more matches per day.

Beat me by ......... that much.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    General Grievous
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Droids :lol:
  • Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    Options
    Clones
  • Options
    I think Seperatists need it most. Not only are they one of the most important factions in the movies, but they actually have a decent number of toons in-game to build the synergies into.
  • Options
    Ewoks
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

Well Palpatine, Vader, and RG were fine already. Shoretrooper, and Deathtrooper were also barely touched since they were great too. And Gar/ISC are brand new. A faction pass is only supposed to fix the bad ones, and that was Veers, Snowtrooper, Magmatrooper, and Stormtrooper.

I am VERY salty that Tarkin got nothing. He's terrible. The faction pass for empire was very nice in fixing just the bad toons, but since it's now passed, and Tarkin was left out he'll probably be awful forever now.

Edit: I forgot TFP (who is also awesome as is), and Krennic (who isn't a rockstar but with DT is good enough).

I was hoping for some synergy between RG and EP... it's odd that he's EPs personal guard and has no direct tie outside of being Empire.

And yes, Tarkin is just plain awful... and I have him fully maxed so I was very disappointed that he got zero improvements.
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options
    I think Seperatists need it most. Not only are they one of the most important factions in the movies, but they actually have a decent number of toons in-game to build the synergies into.

Including General Grievous, who they said will be getting a rework soon. I agree with Separatists. They'll probably give Nute Gunray a Capital ship and release other ships with this update as well.
  • Options
    Republic and Separatists please
    "Because I'm Batman"-me
  • 1nSomNiaC
    67 posts Member
    Options
    Scoundrel faction pass!!

Rework mob enforcer, fix chewie's tags, add jango, aura sing, bossk, zuckuss, 4LOM, saw guererra and his mob and most importantly the kanjiklub gang! :D
  • Options
    Ewok ship
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    Clones, please.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Options
    Mother Talzin
    Jedi Luke
    Jango Fett
    Wickett

We get 1 of the 4...bet. A rework would accompany any of those 4 factions as all r well overdue.
  • Options
    sith
  • HardCase
    25 posts Member
    Options
    I vote Jedi because Eeth Koth is a Jedi and he's the original most worthless toon. If EA wants to shock the world they'd make him viable.
  • Options
    I want 3PO golden God lead with the 4 current ewoks being reworked and then that team becoming the meta
  • Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »

I was hoping for some synergy between RG and EP... it's odd that he's EPs personal guard and has no direct tie outside of being Empire.

And yes, Tarkin is just plain awful... and I have him fully maxed so I was very disappointed that he got zero improvements.

I have my Tarkin maxed too. I wouldn't say he's awful, but he definitely is sub-par. CUP is awful, ME is awful, Tarkin is simply bad.