New Character: Lord Goldenrod

FaRule_DaGalexy91
278 posts Member
edited May 2017
Lord Goldenrod

Lightside/droid/galactic republic/rebel/resistance

Basic- show of godliness

goldenrod floats above the battlefield. Inspiring all ewok allies. Granting target ewok ally 100% tm. In addition grants all ewok allies retribution, offense up, defense up for 1 turn

Special- pass judgement

Goldenrod sentences an enemy to death, causing all ewok allies to attack at once doing +100% bonus damage.
(Starts on 3 turn cool down)

Leader- Storytelling

At the start of each round, Goldenrod grants 1 random ewok ally foresight for one turn. in addition, all ewok allies heal for 20% of Goldenrods max hp at the start of their turn

Unique- Ewok protection

Goldenrod cant be targeted for an attack as long as an ewok ally is alive. In addition, all ewok allies gain +20% crit chance, 20% potency, 20% protection.

Unique- flashy exit

Goldenrod is immune to ability block and buff immunity. In addition, when goldenrod is defeated, all ewok allies counterattack the enemy that dealt the finishing blow.
"May the Schwartz be with you", Yogurt

Guild: -FTB- Reign Of Fate
Post edited by FaRule_DaGalexy91 on

Replies

• Options
    With the addition of R2D2 into the game, i think c3p0 shouldnt be far behind. But being that 3p0 isnt much of a fighter, i think a different approach needs to be made.

In the above build 3p0 does no damage himself. But has some serious synergy with ewoks. Which works out great, since ewoks are currently short 1 member. Let me know what you guys think.

• Options
    This is Starwars not Austin Powers
  • Options
    Do you not know who goldenrod is? Or am i missing your reference?

• Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like some kind of forced meme.
  • Options
    I like the idea better than what I was thinking, which involved strapping Goldenrod to Chewbacca's back and taunting or dazing. Anyway, I'd change the basic to storytelling, and save the floating as a unique synergy with JKL.
  • FaRule_DaGalexy91
    278 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    . @Starquencher

The reason i went with the way i did, is because c3p0 is truely unique and different than the other toons. As he isnt really a fighter. I do think storytelling should be added in above though. Thats an awesome idea.

One of the other ideas i was toying around with, is that he doesnt gain "any" traditional turn meter, (has zero speed) but gains 20% tm when an ewok uses a basic and 10% when an ewok used a special.
    Post edited by FaRule_DaGalexy91 on