Stuck loading cantina / game frozen since update

Prev1
Does this happen to anyone else. Cantina takes literally 10 20 minutes sometimes never loads... I just woke up this morning apparently I fell asleep last night waiting for loading cantina screen as it was on my phone (still loading) when I woke up this morning...

Also if u get a phone call or a text while the game is open it makes my phone phone bug out and freeze. I have been playing for a year and a half everyday but I can't play this anymore because it just doesn't work. before all u Indian customer service reps tell me uninstall and reinstall I did and the game still doesn't work. I mean it works when it wants to but 4/10 times it freezes or screws up my phone and I have to reset the whole device...

Replies

• Options
    Mine is broken too. Game doesn't load. All other apps and everything else works fine except this game. Foce closed and phone restarted several times. Still stuck at the "loading cantina" screen
  • Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    Options
    I'm also having the same issue. But only started today
  • Options
    It actually says checking for updates

I think the developers yet again failed and if u have all updates then u can't play because ot goes into a eternal loop
  • Options
    Most likely all of y'all are on Android. Clear the "game cache" (this is different than uninstall/reinstall). It'll redownload all the updates. Make sure you're on the latest version of the game from Google Play (and not some other version from a non-Google Play site), and that you're on wifi.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Most likely all of y'all are on Android. Clear the "game cache" (this is different than uninstall/reinstall). It'll redownload all the updates. Make sure you're on the latest version of the game from Google Play (and not some other version from a non-Google Play site), and that you're on wifi.

And what if I don't have WiFi I use data to play
  • Starfox
    31 posts Member
    Options

Already cleared cache. Didn't help in the slightest, sadly.
  • Options
    Cleared game cache

Still stuck loading cantina for several minutes doesn't appear to fix anything
  • Options
    Also cleared the cache. No change...
  • Options
    We need a mega thread for this
  • Options
    Mods I know u r on u just censored some posts about ____ and _____

Can we get a mega thread for this

Or we just gonna ignore it
  • Options
    I'm experiencing this as well. I have access to wifi most of the time though, so it is just a minor inconvenience. Btw, I don't see it mentioned in this thread but it seems to only be affecting tmobile users from what is being said in the bugs section threads.
  • Options
    I'm not on T-mobile and I can't play either, it's nice to blame someone else for your shortfalls. Seems to be a recurring theme here.

Packs priced wrong blame apple.

Game doesn't load blame cell carrier.

Purchased pack and didn't get it call lost and found.
  • Options
    I'm not on T-mobile and I can't play either, it's nice to blame someone else for your shortfalls. Seems to be a recurring theme here.

How is it my shortfall that the game doesn't work while I'm not on wifi? Take a chill pill.
  • Xythen
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Same
  • Options

How is it my shortfall that the game doesn't work while I'm not on wifi? Take a chill pill.

Didn't mean you

Meant ea blames others
  • Options

Didn't mean you

Meant ea blames others

Oh, well I am sorry then. What network are you on?
  • Xythen
    7 posts Member
    Options
    Still stuck
  • Kevin0711
    13 posts Member
    Options
    And while I understand some of you don't have contracts or prepaid plans with tmobile specifically, keep in mind this list of carriers who use tmobiles network and internet..... most notably of course is MetroPCS, Net10, Tracfone, Walmart Family Mobile and Straight Talk, but also... Aerospace Communication, Best Cellular, Boom Mobile, CampusSims, Cellular Abroad, Consumer Cellular, Ecomobile, GoSmart, Infinium, Jaguar Mobile, JoltMobile, LibertyWireless, Lyca Mobile, Mint Sim, Mobile, OTG Mobile, Proven Wireless, Red Pocket Mobile, Republic Wireless, Simple Mobile, Ting, Ultra Mobile, Univision Mobile, US Mobile, Value Wireless, Zing PCS....

Point being maybe you don't have tmobile but odds are you're using there network unless you're with sprint Verizon or att, hope this helps
  • Options
    Cool so the game isn't compatible with those providers since the update

got it
  • Options
    I'm on Metra pcs and can't play apparently it could be effecting 5 to 10% maybe more of players seems like there's a few who can't play in every guild
  • Options
    List of carriers effected above bump
  • Options
    I've seen at&t mentioned a few times in other threads
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    Still having the issue today. On T-Mobile, can't use data. It only works sporadically on wifi. This is only since the latest updates, so it's something in there. None of the suggested "fixes" work.
  • WutangDF
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Just spoke with EA chat support. Initially the rep said call your service provider because the game is working fine. Looks like @EA_Jesse does not want to acknowledge. Thanks.
  • Carrie
    122 posts Member
    Options
    All - thanks for providing the info in this thread. We used the information provided to track down the issue, and it should be resolved now for all players. Please let us know.
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
  • McBee
    228 posts Member
    Options
    Yep, seems to be working great now!
  • Options
    I'm glad it was resolved, but it took a great deal of time. Meanwhile, those of us affected by that issue missed raids, challenges, special events and PvP rewards.
  • Options
    I was having this problem Friday night, saturday, and sunday. However sunday night I connected to wifi breafly at starbucks and have not had any issues since.
  • Options
    Finally got in late last night was able to do all my daliys. So only lost Saturday. So thanks for fixing the game so we can play. Also lost my place in arena and ships but i can get that back.