Need more Jedi, suggestions plz

In prep for getting the cool new character (YODA!) - i need a few more jedi. I have Lumi at 7* and JC at 4 so they are easy. I have Ashoka at 2 and am working on Qui Gon via cantina shipments. Should I use arena for Eeth Koth? he seems so bad though. already have Sid at 7*.

So I guess I'm asking, should I be working on Qui Gon or Ashoka with cantina - and is Eeth Koth worth it?

Replies

• Options
    of course he is worth it!! any jedi u can get 7 stars is worth it
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ is stronger than Ahsoka. If you are going for effect, get QGJ first. Mace is about to get a buff, maybe consider farming him?

EK isn't exactly worth it at the moment but if you can't get other Jedi ranked and you want to get the event character this go around (it will be coming back) you probably need him.
  • Options
    ok yeah EK seems only useful against droids, pretty specific. yeah i guess i'm trying to get 5 jedi to 5* quickly (dont think i have enough time though.) Mace seems better for sure, will look into him. i just kinda feel like I'm wasting arena tokens with EK just for this event...
  • Options
    If u have JG , that qualifies as a Jedi too. Don't forget that if you are struggling for a 5th
  • Options
    I recruited Ashoka, and am just getting my 5 Jedi (JC, Lumi, QGJ, and her now) and farming Mace. Getting a good drop :D
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    I have lumi 5*, Mace 5*, EK 5*, Ashoka 4*, Ima-Gun Di 4*, Plo Koon 3*, Aayla 3*, Kit 2* and QGJ soon to be 4* :)
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    oh and JC 3*, JG 3*
  • DiscoSlice
    275 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    so do u guys then advise farming EK from Arena? honestly i dont know who else to farm there. droids i guess.

i see Anakin is an option too - i haven't done much with unlocking hard DS/LS battles - all my time has gone into gear pretty much.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Anakin isn't bad, but hes not amazing and shard farming hard battles takes a long, long time.

For EK you mean arena? To be fair theres not really a huge selection for arena candidates after you finish Sid you its not the worst thing. And who knows, maybe some day they'll buff the Jedi characters to make them playable. Snips please be playable...
  • Options
    Ayla secura
  • Options
    yeah I mean EK from arena - ugh his abilities are so bad compared to any other jedi. CRAP do I have to? i just looked - only good against droids
  • Options
    realized i could farm JK Guardian too - already have her at 1* but ugh
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Unfortunately most of the remaining good Jedi you aren't already working on are locked into Chromium only drops for now (Aayla, Ben) so unless you plan on spending about $1000 you're going to have to make some compromises.

The other not-garbage options you have that we haven't gone over are Barriss, who is very farmable if you are already level capped, but otherwise pretty hard to farm, and ImaGonnaDie who is hard battle only like Anakin.

If you have access to the Barriss shard cantina battle shes actually a great character for GW.
  • Options
    when does Mace and Barriss become farmable in cantina? 69? 65 here still - just farming GS.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Mace is 53, first battle of stage 4. Barriss is locked to 69+.
  • Options
    oh crap - so should i farm Mace and stop with GS? GS is 38/65 till 5*.
  • Options
    I started farming Mace when the update notes came out, and unlocked him tonight. I am also farming Eeth Koth from Arena shipments. I already have Lumi at 6*, JC at 4, QGJ at 4, and Kit Fist at 4.
  • Options
    ok I guess I can but my GS farm on hold and for Mace at least for now - ty.
  • Options
    I'm pretty lucky. I've luminari at 7* and barris, ahsoka and JC at 5*. I have eeth at 4* so I'm farming him to 5 atm. He'll be done in 2 days. If you have no hope of 5*ing 5 jedi in time for the event you may want to wait and farm more efficient jedi than eeth though.