the new update

veejayti
168 posts Member
Since the new update load times really have gotton crappy. First you close the game then try to open it and now it will often lose itself on the "checking for updates" screen, ok but but but but wait it gets worse you grab some cantina shipments or 1 of the free chromium cards in the store and the game loses itself on the spinning circle load icon of death forcing you to restart after 20 mins or so, you finish a match in gw or arena etc and your forced to restart. I have been having these problems for maybe 2 days now shortly after the r2 event dropped i wonder am i alone here because i havent been seeing much chatter about it and it is a growing issue for me

Replies

• Options
    No your lucky u can get past the loading screen I can't even get r2 and the developers are silent on the issue of loading screen and game crashes and incompatibility check out the update thread from 5/1 still ea silence
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    No issues here. I hope they fix it for everyone soon! You should mention whether you are on android or ios. Also send in bug reports
  • Options
    There already threads about it in the bugs section.
  • Options
    Theres a lot of threads aboit it ever since the update hit and no developer response I don't think it will be fixed anytime soon and may he permanent if u have t mobile or anything like t mobile (aboot 30 other cell companies) u can't play using data.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    My experience (and the developers confirm this) is they don't reply to bug threads through email but do work on big ones like this. It's coming!
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    I'm on t-mobile. No issues
  • Roadburn12
    542 posts Member
    Options
    No issues on my end, what sort of device are you running?
  • Options
    Well.. U should record that and u might get 10 chewie shards for compensation
  • Options
    I doubt anyone is getting anything according to EA it's not their problem.
  • Options
    Same thing. Cannot log in. All. Day. Long.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon
    @EA_Jesse
    Any update on the bugged update?