Zeta FOTP or FOST?

Decisions decisions, I'm holding out on kylo btw.. my guild doesn't do heroic tank yet and I use kylo for turn meter in a lo of situations.

Replies

• Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    Options
    FOST is one of my favorite toons atm. I've zeta'd phasma, kylo, and FOST so far for FO and am using FOST in arena even "without" phasma, FOO, or FOTP.
  • TZangetsu14
    221 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    FOST is one of my favorite toons atm. I've zeta'd phasma, kylo, and FOST so far for FO and am using FOST in arena even "without" phasma, FOO, or FOTP.

That's interesting.. yeah FOST is my least developed toom at gear 9 and 6 stars.. he will soon be gear 10 but I want to make him viable in arena since I use vadar or boba instead of FOST. But I'm dying to get him in. He might be my choice so I can run the full FO team.
  • Options
    Do kylo, and you can Solo phase 1 of heroic AAT. This will really help your guild out. After that, do fost.
  • Options
    Do kylo, and you can Solo phase 1 of heroic AAT. This will really help your guild out. After that, do fost.

Yeah but our guild isn't close to being able to complete it.. which is the only reason I haven't done kylo.. they might be ready in a month or so, so by then I should have my 3rd zeta
  • JTSM
    48 posts Member
    Options
    My FO are literally completely maxed until the new gear is released. For versatility, I know you seem dead against it but I would go Kylo. It's amazing what he can do in any team but obviously if it's just a choice between FOST and FOTP I think both are about equal in necessity so I'd go with the one most geared.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    If you are doing HAAT and want to put up a bad as score, you need to zeta phasma, kylo, fost, and fotp (or foo?). Same for arena to be competitive. Steep price. If just for fun, or work in progress, flip a coin.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    If you got Phasma Zeta, FOST hands down seeing those two going into assist rampage is awesome, even on the opposite side, yes I lost first time I encountered it, as I wasn't prepared for it could go that berserk
    IMO FO should be Zetaed in this order Phasma, FOST, Kylo, FOTP
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    JTSM wrote: »
    My FO are literally completely maxed until the new gear is released. For versatility, I know you seem dead against it but I would go Kylo. It's amazing what he can do in any team but obviously if it's just a choice between FOST and FOTP I think both are about equal in necessity so I'd go with the one most geared.
    Ztyle wrote: »
    If you got Phasma Zeta, FOST hands down seeing those two going into assist rampage is awesome, even on the opposite side, yes I lost first time I encountered it, as I wasn't prepared for it could go that berserk
    IMO FO should be Zetaed in this order Phasma, FOST, Kylo, FOTP

Thanks, I'm leaning towards FOST I want to use him more and I do like the assist.. on top of that I actually need a taunter tank in arena haha, thanks guys.. and yes my phasma is zeta lol
  • ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    I picked fotp I should've got storm instead.
  • Options
    Save your zetas don't let them burn a hole in your pocket like money does. I faced a fully zeta FO squad in arena...not impressive on defense. Managed to stomp them down in less than a minute and a half.