How long has it been since you could log in and play?

Prev13
Just curious how long u have been locked out of the game for...

If your game loads fine u don't need to say I can play on this thread we don't care if u can play.

This is for all those locked out.

Replies

• StAr009
    16 posts Member
    Options
    10 hours now.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Isn't it relevant to know who can log in? Its likely that theres pattern.

unless you made this thread for people to complain
  • StarWeed
    13 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry but why are people locked out? I can play just fine and don't have any problems.
  • Lord_LeBobcat
    300 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

I have been told by customer service that this is my phone and my personal problem and it's NOT A EA problem.

If it's effecting a lot of others and it all started at the same time that's very unlikely to be a local problem on my phone.

The fact u can log in doesn't effect the people who can't and likely rah rah people will come troll here saying they can log in and everything is fine and I'm just whining... That's how the forums work.
  • Options
    I have been unable to play since about 18 hours ago and I'm missing raids and coins and arena payouts now so ya I kinda expect a response unless it's just me and no one else is having a problem...
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    At least 10 different friends of mine have had trouble logging in.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    It's been almost 24 hours for me.
    AtandT, and tmobile accounts.
    It's definitely an issue with ea, not the mobile providers.

If you do an internet search it's the topic on multiple forums fight now.
  • Options
    It's been almost 24 hours for me.
    AtandT, and tmobile accounts.
    It's definitely an issue with ea, not the mobile providers.

If you do an internet search it's the topic on multiple forums fight now.

Is there any official response from ea or a dev on another forum?
  • tmntguy86
    446 posts Member
    Options
    Guild mate of mine is now locked out. Was just in battling and got locked out during the battle. Now the game won't load for him.

He has a Nexus 5s and T-Mobile

I don't have an issue right now. iPhone on Verizon.

Perhaps this could be a carrier or droid thing?
  • Options
    Maybe you should search patterns and see what's the problem. Is it only in the US? Android or IOS? Old phones? A certain model?
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I have been unable to play since about 18 hours ago and I'm missing raids and coins and arena payouts now so ya I kinda expect a response unless it's just me and no one else is having a problem...

@ OP, @Lord_LeBobcat, and others affected, just curious, are you Android? Have you attempted to clear the game cache to redownload all the updates? Or you have and the issue persists?

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

@ OP, @Lord_LeBobcat, and others affected, just curious, are you Android? Have you attempted to clear the game cache to redownload all the updates? Or you have and the issue persists?

Cleared cache yes... Didn't work...

Reboot phone didn't work....

Uninstall app then reinstall didn't work...

Called ea didn't work...

Seems like every guild has 1 or 2 or more players effected so this is a pretty big issue
  • Options
    Android metro pcs
  • Options
    Got T-Mobile not been able to log In since 7 this morning
  • Options
    On multiple forums, the EA reps claim it's not their fault. It seems to be effecting at least 15-20% of users, on multiple different carriers.
    I cant get it to load on tablet or phone, on wifi, or either of two mobile networks.
  • Options
    I've had a couple times where it did let me into the game but froze back up very fast. Other than that, can't play since I woke up
  • StarWeed
    13 posts Member
    Options
    So it sounds like an android problem
  • Options
    Yeah. That seems to be the general theme.
  • Options
    Its been over 12 hours. No word from the game on what happening. Call EA and all they said was there working on it.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Most people I have been hearing having problems is on mobile data with att or t-mobile. WiFi seems to work.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Most people I have been hearing having problems is on mobile data with att or t-mobile. WiFi seems to work.

Even WiFi doesn't work for some people from what I hear
  • Options
    *Around 7am EST.
    *Samsung Galaxy S7, Android 7.0.
    *T-Mobile

I've cleared the game cache, wiped the cache partition, rebooted, uninstalled/reinstalled, reset to default the mobile network access point names (never been altered on my end), force closed and retried, waited, begged and cussed.
    I haven't tried crying, it's not within my capabilities.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

I have been told by customer service that this is my phone and my personal problem and it's NOT A EA problem.

If it's effecting a lot of others and it all started at the same time that's very unlikely to be a local problem on my phone.

The fact u can log in doesn't effect the people who can't and likely rah rah people will come troll here saying they can log in and everything is fine and I'm just whining... That's how the forums work.

It does affect other people because its starting to sound like its an android issue with the update. Im not trying to be rude or anything, but when figuring out any problem, regardless of what it is, you need to collect as much information as possible.

I suggest that people on this thread say what kind of device they're on, regardless of whether the game is functioning properly. Personally, im on an iphone 6 and everything works fine.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    4 mins ago
  • Oda_Kosan_Awa
    157 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Android, and can't connect. Other games and services work fine
    It has been more than 4 hrs
  • Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    Options
    About five hours
  • Mrek0
    188 posts Member
    Options
    Fix this devs
  • Options
    Are you all using cellular data or wifi?
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Starfox
    31 posts Member
    Options
    It's affecting people on cellular, but not just one carrier. It's not specific to Android because a guild mate of mine is having the issue on an iPhone. Some WiFi connections work, but some don't as well. It's super widespread though.
  • Sawyer_Finn
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    iphone 6 on Tmobile, unable to log in since I first tried around noon today, wifi is fine, LTE data will not log in. It is only this game, there are no problems with LTE data on any other app or game on the phone