Too much health gain now

Dawnofdeadeye
233 posts Member
edited May 2017
I'm sick of arena battles ending in draws because of the endless health gains back and forth. They need to add a 50% chance (or some type of rng since it is AI) for a win if x amount of turns have been done between the two teams and a draw. Autoing for 3+ minutes and getting a draw is dumb. Let's add some chance to get the win and make things interesting.

Replies

• ProximaB1_
    1093 posts Member
    Options
    What do you run in arena I haven't had a draw in probably 6-7 months.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I haven't seen a draw since they introduced Nihilus.
  • Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Sorry for late response. I usually end up with Zavage against Zavage, but sometimes it's Maul or Vader. Nihilus I take out if possible most of the time. Guess depends on team makeup. I run Zaul, Zavage, Zidious, Vader, Emperor atm. Working on other toons, but the gear grind is unreal.
  • Veritasum
    754 posts Member
    Options
    I'm surprised you end up in draws with your line up. I run similar except Assassin and Nihulus instead of EP and Vader. I've had 2 draws in well over a year.

If there's a Savage in the other team, I prioritize taking him down over Nihulus since that was the source of one of my draws. But anyway, switch up your strategy a bit, there's really no need for entirely new game mechanics to address draws.
  • Options
    Well...it's happened on occasion in GW too. That's pretty freakin annoying on the hard nodes when you spend the time fighting and have to back out because no way to even 'sacrifice' my toon just to get the battle finished. I'd take the loss of all 5 toons in some cases just to have Zavage left for my next squad to attack on a node.
  • Options
    Actually I'd think it'd be more interesting to have a chance at a win even with a draw. A draw because neither team could win should give me the chance to take their position. Lets face it...right now a draw is a loss. I'd rather have like boxing where you get a decision based on hits landed, etc. Arena should be the same...if so many hits attempted...lets get a decision rather than a draw(loss).