Is Nihilus viable?

Is he viable with no Zeta in a Sith team of EP, Vader, Sid and Maul? Would you use him as lead or not?

Replies

• Options
    "Is nihilus viable" Is water wet?
  • Brigger
    241 posts Member
    Options
    Does the pope sith in the woods?
  • Options
    Haha, what a helpful answer.

Like anything, the answer depends on several factors. What level are you? What level are your Sith? Nihilus is viable at 3-4*, but the other Sith need to be 7 star to be truly competitive.

There are a couple Nihilus lead squads in the top 10 of my shard. They massacre Rex, Rex destroys Zaul, Zaul slaughters my First Order squad, at least on defense, and I have no problem with Nihilus led Sith.

So it really depends on the squads you'll be fighting, but yeah, he's quite good. If possible, I'd get Sith Trooper in that squad instead of Sid. Sid is small about Crits, and under Nihilus he can't do that obviously. Dooku is a monster under Nihilus, he won't go down unless he's dazed, stunned or has health immunity stuck to him, which Rebels and other FTP squads usually don't have.
  • Options
    Nah he's not good for that team. Try to get Dooku or kylo
  • DontSteptoThis
    106 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Haha, what a helpful answer.

Like anything, the answer depends on several factors. What level are you? What level are your Sith? Nihilus is viable at 3-4*, but the other Sith need to be 7 star to be truly competitive.

There are a couple Nihilus lead squads in the top 10 of my shard. They massacre Rex, Rex destroys Zaul, Zaul slaughters my First Order squad, at least on defense, and I have no problem with Nihilus led Sith.

So it really depends on the squads you'll be fighting, but yeah, he's quite good. If possible, I'd get Sith Trooper in that squad instead of Sid. Sid is small about Crits, and under Nihilus he can't do that obviously. Dooku is a monster under Nihilus, he won't go down unless he's dazed, stunned or has health immunity stuck to him, which Rebels and other FTP squads usually don't have.
    Haha I forgot to say.. level 84, my Nihilus is 4*, the rest of the Sith are 7, do you think I should swap sid with Dooku? Or DN with Dooku?
  • Options
    DN lead team
    DN
    DV
    CD
    DM
    Sid/EP/SiT
    Vader debuffs
    Count Dooku is nearly immortal
    DM dates enemies
    Sid/EP for debuffs and SiT for Taunts and Counters an Immortality
    Lead Zeta- Not Required if everyone has good Gealth and Offense.
    Unique Zeta- Medium Reqiurement under any other lead.
    1...2...3! You're dead!
  • Options
    That's a clown question bro
  • jm21
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, even at just 3*. I use him in my arena team, but more importantly have now switched to use him as lead for my GW team and it is so helpful. The health steal really helps in a sith squad for GW
  • Options
    If you're running a Sith squad, Nihilus, Zader and Zaul are the best leaders in my experience. Palps is fine, but he only lets you heal when you debuffs, whereas Nihilus gives 100% of damage, increased on zeta obviously. Also Nihls converts the protection to health, so you are able to fully heal. Under Palps, you'd be healing at most 50% of your combined health/protection.

The squad suggest above is good, but I personally prefer
    Nihilus lead
    Vader
    Dooku
    Sith Trooper
    and depending on the squads you're fighting
    Maul for daze/ Sith Assassin to get a speed boost (if you have her), EP for group stun.
  • Options
    Is this really a question?
  • Startomsto
    926 posts Member
    Options
    Dn is very versatile too, he is great in rex teams as well as in sith teams... long term viable
  • Options
    He is viable, you will even find some rex lead, gk, Chaze, nihilus on arena. No need to be dark side to take advantage of dispel on basic, CD increase and Instakill.
  • Options
    DN lead team
    DN
    DV
    CD
    DM
    Sid/EP/SiT
    Vader debuffs
    Count Dooku is nearly immortal
    DM dates enemies

Buys them a nice steak dinner and NEVER CALLS THEM AGAIN!!!! Lol

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Brigger wrote: »
    Does the pope sith in the woods?

You need to work on your funny.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*