Make a log of arena battles to see your battles defended and reward defense

I see no reason why a successful defense in arena isn't rewarded... even if it's like 1k credits or like ally points. Give us something. Reward us for having a team hold off someone.

With this i would like to see a log of attackers. An old game i played like this had logs and it was fun to see how much you could withstand

Replies

• Options
    Remember EA, us holding them off means less people ranked up for their payout meaning you had to give out less free stuff. I know that music to your ears
  • Options
    Rewarding for a successful defense would be too easily exploited by shards that talk to each other. Lol
  • jm21
    72 posts Member
    Options
    Rewarding for a successful defense would be too easily exploited by shards that talk to each other. Lol

That could be true, but if it is a small reward, the rewards will be very minimal.

Also I would love to see a log with or without a reward.
  • Options

I'm not wasting one of my five daily battles on a chance for 1k credits or ally points
  • Startomsto
    926 posts Member
    Options
    A mog of people who attacked you and failed would be great
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    Options
    No need for rewards, I would be happy if we were just able to see who tried to beat you. I never understood why they didn't give it to us.