How about a Real-Time battle between Allies or Guildmates?

What the title says. It doesn't have to give any rewards to the winner, as this could be exploited, but it'll be nice to fight against one of your friends where the A.I. isn't involved and you can actually see which team would be stronger.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yes please. Don't care who I have to play against. Real time battles are needed
  • Options
    +1
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Options
    It's a good idea, but I've wondered if the game itself (the engine / servers etc.) is capable of doing this? It might never be possible.
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options
    It's a good idea, but I've wondered if the game itself (the engine / servers etc.) is capable of doing this? It might never be possible.

I don't see why wouldn't the server be able to hold it. It is nothing different than what we have now. Besides those are EA servers. People might joke from time to time about it, but they still aren't your average PC.
  • CandymanJML2
    528 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hell I'd be happy with bein able to test my squads against AI controlled guild mates at this point
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I have the same question, are REALTIME battles possible? Everything so far is player vs AI. even when facing other player teams. I don't think given the current system it is even possible. Not saying we shouldn't have it, just wondering is it possible on the SWGOH mobile platform?
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options

I have the same question, are REALTIME battles possible? Everything so far is player vs AI. even when facing other player teams. I don't think given the current system it is even possible. Not saying we shouldn't have it, just wondering is it possible on the SWGOH mobile platform?

Again, why shouldn't it be possible? You have the whole battle engine already there, the only thing that needs to be added is the ability to bring 2 players into a game lobby together.