Investment questions?

I am new to this game but have loved it and invested a lot early to catch up! Level 44 and I play a lot of squad arena! Have been top 5 everyday and I'll say it been a little tough since my power is typically a couple thousand lower. But i just unlocked Sid and luminara :)

My debate is should I invest in Poe or continue working on daka in cantina. I ask this because I now know Poe is still going to be relevant after the update. My other debate is should I invest in 4 staring phasma or luminara?

My arena team prior to acquiring Sid and luminara today has been phasma, kylo, Poe, maul, dooku.

Thanks for any tips!
IGN: RANKMAN
Line: xSNAKEMAN

Replies

• Options
    Star up Lumi and Sid is my opinion
  • Options
    You need Daka to complete DS PvE. I actually use her on my arena squad too (no Poe) and finished 1st again today and 4/7 in the last week.

Poe is really only effective with gear VIII (143 speed) and when used with the high dps toons like FOTP, GS, etc.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    Thanks guys! Yea Sid is all I'm buying in arena shipments. But I'll def do luminara over phasma it looks like!
  • Options
    You can't go wrong with Poe or QGJ. But Dakka is useful too. I went with Bobba for my first team and really wish I had 6* Dakka instead. But, the game was new lol, none of us knew who to go for :(

Anyway, I have 6* Poe and he's tanky enough to be useful outside of his expose and meter reduction. He's probably the best character to invest in followed by QGJ who I'm working on now. What's your Poe star power?
  • Options
    My Poe is 3 star. I do have QGJ 2 star but haven't vested in him and prob won't until Poe and daka are good.