New guild looking for players

OldKrav
2 posts Member
Hey we over at Attack pattern Omega are a group of guys and gals who are recruiting anyone who is willing to help with the daily guild activities and trade around gear to level up. We want to raid and will do low level ones to help everyone out, but we need your help. Come join us!

Replies

• Options
    PM sent
  • Options
    Update, we are about to start a tier 4 rancor pit for anyone interested in joining for loot. All levels welcome.
  • Options
    Hey OldKrav. I was wondering if you and your guildmates were interested in a merger with my guild Jediville 2? We rotate Tier 4-6 on Rancor and have been doing normal tank raid in about 3 weeks. We've got room to take in anyone and whoever your officers are would be a welcome addition to the officers we have. My ally code is 376-753-656. It takes us a day to finish a Tier 4 with the stonger players holding back for the lower levels to get hits in, same with Tier 5. I takes us 4-5 days to finish a Tier 6 Rancor. Very laid back, no strict rules we just like to have fun and help each other out.
  • Options
    I appreciate the offer, but we are not looking to merge. I am just the hype man. Good luck finding people yourselves.