Chaze Bug

Prev1
Theophany
865 posts Member
edited May 2017
i60O9Ef.jpg
Why does this ability stay active on baze after chirrut is killed?

bIO3GqE.jpg
When baze counters without redemption due to the ability even after chirruts death he has a 70% chance to apply speed down for 3 turns.

UsRSEPe.jpg
Wiggs had the same issue, wedges ability persisted on death and it was fixed so when Wedge was killed the ability no longer was active on Biggs.

Another example was the zarris ability remaining active after death and they changed her ability as well.

@CG_Kozispoon
Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
Post edited by Theophany on

Replies

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Pretty sure Biggs maintains them after death of wedge, but haven't used in a while to be able to tell.
    With barris they changed her description to state the unique stops in death.

Chirrut unique currently doesn't make that statement. Good or bad intended or not who the hell knows. Currently unique that stop on death state that in the ability.

BTW. Chirrut can't gain 10% tm from Baze basic if chirrut is dead because well he is dead.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    scuba wrote: »
    Pretty sure Biggs maintains them after death of wedge, but haven't used in a while to be able to tell.

Chirrut unique currently doesn't make that statement. Good or bad intended or not who the hell knows. Currently unique that stop on death state that in the ability.

BTW. Chirrut can't gain 10% tm from Baze basic if chirrut is dead because well he is dead.

No, The red leader unique doesn't apply to biggs when wedge dies. I believe all the unique abilities that apply to multiple toons should not be active after death.

Apologies I didn't see the comma and thought it was a period lol will edit main post
  • crzydroid
    7301 posts Moderator
    Options
    Honestly I kind of see this as Baze gaining Chirrut's unique, which did not seem to be the intended interpretation with Zarriss, as she is seen as healing the team. Same with Wiggs, but I think they did mention they were looking into. Don't kniw if they actually removed it though.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Honestly I kind of see this as Baze gaining Chirrut's unique, which did not seem to be the intended interpretation with Zarriss, as she is seen as healing the team. Same with Wiggs, but I think they did mention they were looking into. Don't kniw if they actually removed it though.

Either way you look at it though once the source has been removed the unique should not remain active on a toon that does not contain the unique on their toolkit.

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Theophany wrote: »

No, The red leader unique doesn't apply to biggs when wedge dies. I believe all the unique abilities that apply to multiple toons should not be active after death.

Apologies I didn't see the comma and thought it was a period lol will edit main post

So you had me curious on this.

qFC05aW.jpg

L62KC6I.jpg

Looks to me like biggs is definitely keeping wedge unique after wedge death or biggs would have lost 4*12 = 48% offense.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Wow so they didn't fix that one either? I was under the impression they labeled it as a bug and were fixing it.

I remember reading on forums about people making a big fuss about it and it was confirmed as a bug and then after that it was fixed and people were making threads about killing wedge first to neuter Biggs

Sometimes this stuff is so inconsistent honestly ugh I think we still need this addressed for both chaze and wiggs

@CG_Kozispoon
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Wow so they didn't fix that one either? I was under the impression they labeled it as a bug and were fixing it.

I remember reading on forums about it people making a big fuss about it and it being a confirmed bug and then after that it was fixed and people were making threads about killing wedge first to neuter Biggs

Sometimes this stuff is so inconsistent honestly ugh I think we still need this addressed for both chaze and wiggs

CG_Kozispoon

That is pretty much how I feel about everything that has words in this game.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options

I remember reading on forums about it people making a big fuss about it and it being a confirmed bug and then after that it was fixed and people were making threads about killing wedge first to neuter Biggs

CG_Kozispoon

Well gotta keep bringing up the issue to make sure it's brought to light and talked about or else things don't get fixed
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

CG_Kozispoon

Well gotta keep bringing up the issue to make sure it's brought to light and talked about or else things don't get fixed

Honestly I have really given up on making bug reports. I will still try to help research and recreate when possible. But things don't get fixed.
    They Truncated the bugs bin wiping out near 100 things the were "being looked at" that where half or more were definitely bugs (obvious what was happening). BTW one of the things that was on that list that was Truncated was this "issue" with chirrut unique persisting after death. So we as a community seem to just be repeating ourselves to be acknowledged then sometime down the road just lost to the digital trash.
    So if/when there is actually shown some progress on fixing anything in this game I might change my tude, but this is kinda where I am at.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options

CG_Kozispoon

Honestly I have really given up on making bug reports. I will still try to help research and recreate when possible. But things don't get fixed.
    They Truncated the bugs bin wiping out near 100 things the were "being looked at" that where half or more were definitely bugs (obvious what was happening). BTW one of the things that was on that list that was Truncated was this "issue" with chirrut unique persisting after death. So we as a community seem to just be repeating ourselves to be acknowledged then sometime down the road just lost to the digital trash.
    So if/when there is actually shown some progress on fixing anything in this game I might change my tude, but this is kinda where I am at.

I see where you're coming from and I've noticed that as well how things are being looked at, acknowledged as bugs and just kinda get swept under the rug until somebody mentions it again.

I refuse to leave it alone though I like to shake the tree till something gets done haha I mean somebody has to do it lol
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for this to be addressed @CG_Kozispoon
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    this has been flagged as a bug and should be addressed in an upcoming update. Cheers!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!
    this has been flagged as a bug and should be addressed in an upcoming update. Cheers!

Thanks for the swift response @CG_Kozispoon
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hiya!

@CG_Kozispoon, frankly, I don't see this as a "bug". It's a shared ability, provided both are present at the start. Even the mechanics show as such, which tells me y'all meant this originally:

"To All from Ally Side who are Alive and is selftag_chirrutimwe or selftag_bazemalbus"

Why should Baze decide he doesn't want to be able to counter just because his BFF died? The team is a duo of synergistic qualities. Did anyone notice he kept countering in the movie even after Chirrut was a goner? Just sayin'. :)

Anyway, if you want to take it away, no biggie, since Chirrut is usually the last to go anyway. :D

SnakesOnAPlane
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!

Thanks for the swift response acknowlegdement @CG_Kozispoon

• Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!

@CG_Kozispoon, frankly, I don't see this as a "bug". It's a shared ability, provided both are present at the start. Even the mechanics show as such, which tells me y'all meant this originally:

"To All from Ally Side who are Alive and is selftag_chirrutimwe or selftag_bazemalbus"

Why should Baze decide he doesn't want to be able to counter just because his BFF died? The team is a duo of synergistic qualities. Did anyone notice he kept countering in the movie even after Chirrut was a goner? Just sayin'. :)

Anyway, if you want to take it away, no biggie, since Chirrut is usually the last to go anyway. :D

"WHO ARE ALIVE"

• scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Hiya!

"WHO ARE ALIVE"

That just means who it applies to not that chirruit has to be alive.
    Mechanics just show how it is hopefully currently working not how it is intended to be working. Intention is driven by the developers.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!

"WHO ARE ALIVE"

Mechanics just show how it is currently working not how it is intended to be working. Intention is driven by the developers.

I know what it means haha, but I felt the need to emphasize on the "who are alive".

Either way this is totally a bug
    Double whammy actually because wedges ability should be changed as well
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!

"WHO ARE ALIVE"

Mechanics just show how it is currently working not how it is intended to be working. Intention is driven by the developers.

I know what it means haha, but I felt the need to emphasize on the "who are alive".

Sadly they will probably change this before fixing his bug with as the force wills or even 88 heal immunity.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!

"WHO ARE ALIVE"

Sadly they will probably change this before fixing his bug with as the force wills or even 88 heal immunity.

Hopefully they fix whatever needs to be fixed that's all that matters honestly
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!

"WHO ARE ALIVE"

True. I am just bitter over lack of bug fixes in this game.
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options
    Hiya!

"WHO ARE ALIVE"

True. I am just bitter over lack of bug fixes in this game.

We have hope scuba! Rebellions are built on hope. Lmao
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options

WHOA. DARK.
    200_s.gif

And @scuba fret not! The focus with our upcoming update will hopefully put a smile on your face
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    Options

WHOA. DARK.
    200_s.gif

And @scuba fret not! The focus with our upcoming update will hopefully put a smile on your face

LOL @CG_Kozispoon going in for the kill
    +1
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options

WHOA. DARK.
    200_s.gif

And scuba fret not! The focus with our upcoming update will hopefully put a smile on your face
    VSIyOEB.png
  • Hurkan
    77 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon unfortunately this bug couldn't fix and still continue. I fought againist a Chaze team and after chirrut die and when baze don't have retribution buff baze still did counter-attack!
  • gunff
    287 posts Member
    Options
    @Hurkan read better. It says it isn't going live until the update (Which hasn't happened yet as of your post)
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Hurkan wrote: »
    CG_Kozispoon unfortunately this bug couldn't fix and still continue. I fought againist a Chaze team and after chirrut die and when baze don't have retribution buff baze still did counter-attack!

Comments like this is what leads to them not posting update notes early. Please read before compaining

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/109376/game-update-5-9-2017#latest
    Here are the Updates for 5/9/2017 which were primarily focused on a slew of bug fixes. Please note that, per the date, these changes will go live tomorrow, but we've posted them up for you early for your leisurely review. Cheers!
  • Hurkan
    77 posts Member
    Options
    Sorry didn't notice it. I apologize @CG_Kozispoon don't care my previous message pls. Thanks for warnings