3 staring ls9b

Well i knew, why ppl struggled with that.. But today i saw, i made it yesterday while being drunk and i rly dont know how.. But it must have been with 41k clones with bad mods . So maybe that helps somebody ^^ ****.. I was unable to beat it and now its 3* lol

Replies

• IvoB1987
    494 posts Member
    Options
    any idea which lead you borrowed?
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Can an R1 team beat it?
  • Options
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    any idea which lead you borrowed?

Yeh.. If i remind right, it was a maxed gk. Well but it gets harder after 9b then u fight faster droids with huge dps
  • Options
    Juex777 wrote: »
    Can an R1 team beat it?

It should :D i bet u can duo it with baze and chirrut
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options
    Same here, although, my clones had the total of 37-38k power when I beat it. And it was with the help of a maxed out GK. It's just that his leader ability with Cody's leader ability, simply neutralizes the purpose of the toons in the node. They are supposed to be hard hitters and when Kenobi gives the Clones 30% max health and 70% Defense and Cody gives them 30% more Defense, the Clones become pretty much tanks.
  • Options
    Same here, although, my clones had the total of 37-38k power when I beat it. And it was with the help of a maxed out GK. It's just that his leader ability with Cody's leader ability, simply neutralizes the purpose of the toons in the node. They are supposed to be hard hitters and when Kenobi gives the Clones 30% max health and 70% Defense and Cody gives them 30% more Defense, the Clones become pretty much tanks.

So i did it (:
  • Antares
    686 posts Member
    Options
    I used my zQGJ and borrowed old Ben. Didn't loose anyone.
  • Options
    Antares wrote: »
    I used my zQGJ and borrowed old Ben. Didn't loose anyone.

Oh a lightside lover.. Well u are misplaced here. 9b is just hard for thus, who stick to the darkside