Guild Recruiting

Guild Recruiting Level 80+ players
No requirements just contribute and be friendly.
Our guild is called StarDefenders and my ally code is 724-293-138.

Replies

• Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    Bump
  • spiffyp
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Heya! Would you possibly be interested in a merge with another guild? We're quite active and on the verge of completing the HAAT. How many members do you have right now?
  • Options
    Hi, I'd have to consult with my guild first and get back to you. We currently have 31 members 15 level 85 and another 5 80+ then a few lower levels.
  • Options
    Recruiting for "Wampa Wranglers" We are getting stronger and switched to invite only to let in 80 and above. Be my Ally (955-591-794) and I'll send you the invite. We are currently running the pit raid twice weekly and members are unlocking Han Solo. Laid back team with simple rules.
  • Oguleya
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Webel Scum is floundering a bit. We have several 80+ players who would love to consider either absorbing a guild, or join one. Looking to contribute. Wampa Wranglers?
  • Options
    Oguleya wrote: »
    Webel Scum is floundering a bit. We have several 80+ players who would love to consider either absorbing a guild, or join one. Looking to contribute. Wampa Wranglers?

Started new guild that split from some deadbeat leaders.... Can take on 25+ active players if interested.

Message me or send ally invite to: 359-352-422
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    Duplicate thread
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
This discussion has been closed.