R2D2 usable in arena at 5*?

Psilosin
163 posts Member
Is he good enough at 5* to bother gearing and leveling for arena team? Or just wait until I can .get him 7* next time the event rolls around.

He would be taking the place of IG86 or B2 in a droid squad.

Replies

• Vaylin
    39 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I think his gear and mods are more important than star level. I have a five star emperor Palpatine as part of my main squad and he works out fine. I also tried a g6 five star R2D2 as a last attempt against a zaul team on my last node and won the battle with no deaths. I did have to spend almost all my credits to level him, but I won the battle. It was amazing.
  • STRIKEBOMB
    1232 posts Member
    Options
    As far as I know the only thing the star level affects is their health. Gear level and mods affect everything else. So, if you have him geared and modded then he should be fine. After all, you see people with low * characters in arena all the time :)
  • Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    As far as I know the only thing the star level affects is their health. Gear level and mods affect everything else. So, if you have him geared and modded then he should be fine. After all, you see people with low * characters in arena all the time :)

Are you sure, it should affect attack and defense too?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »

Are you sure, it should affect attack and defense too?

It doesn't impact damage that much except for attackers.
  • Options
    Bro any toon is good at 5* long as your gear is maxed. Ever fought a 3* Chaze, 5* GK and 4* Nihilus in G11?

Gear>Star level
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    Stars don't matter in this age.
  • Options
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    Stars don't matter in this age.

Yes,but if that toon is Tank with taunt ex, GK 5* and 6* is big different ,IMO

If 5* may be you lost but 6* GK will be game changer.