Ready your pitchforks

Fredelig
33 posts Member
The last credit heist was April 27, so it's the 12th day today, but there is still not one up.

http://www.crouchingrancor.com/credit-heist-history/
Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns

Replies

• Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    There's still 1H 44m left
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Fredelig
    33 posts Member
    Options
    ah ok, thought it was earlier in the day. Let's cross our fingers then
    Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns
  • Options
    Australia would have had a notification earlier.
    Would have been up by now.
    Forget it, they've blown the timing again
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Didn't they fix the start time to 12:00 UTC ?
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    Options
    Why does everyone think Australians get the notification earlier? I live in Melbourne Australia and have never got the notification before it's live, which is at 9pm ( 1.36 hours away).
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe you turned off your notifications but most of the Aussies I know receive the notification earlier, and I receive it slightly after them.
  • Danubiss
    423 posts Member
    Options
    Well if I turned off notifications I wouldn't get it at all. However, as I said I get it right at 9pm when it goes live. Maybe it's just me
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    It starts the same time for everyone, doesn't matter witch time zone you're in
  • Ayli
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Yea I'm in Brisbane Australia, I used to get the splash screen at Midday reset but haven't seen it for a while, CH just seems to appear at 9pm
    •••The AlliΔnce Ûnic0rns - Cyph3r'•••
  • Options
    We got r2d2 event instead of heist maybe...
  • ishr
    38 posts Member
    Options
    Sharpening my knives ATM...