Rebel packs during EP event

I missed the last EP event. Did they do rebel packs? Did they also do character ones like £19.99 for 80 shoretrooper shards? Was wondering cause could be a good chance to get baze to 6-7* if they do. Maybe chirrut also.

Replies

• Options
    They usually do, how good or expensive the packs are remains to be seen. I would pounce on a baze pack in a second so I hope that is the case as well.
  • Ahwang826
    136 posts Member
    Options
    A baze pack would probably be their highest selling pack to date
  • Ahwang826
    136 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe that's why they nerfed/bug fixes him...so they could release him to the masses
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    Options
    Ahwang826 wrote: »
    Maybe that's why they nerfed/bug fixes him...so they could release him to the masses

Was there a nerf I didn't hear about?
  • Options
    Ahwang826 wrote: »
    A baze pack would probably be their highest selling pack to date
    I run empire, always have and probably always will, so I bought Shore as I don't have his node unlocked and use my extra crystals for gear. I would buy a Baze pack in a heartbeat as well. I will never use him in arena, but in GW I would love to have him. Plus he had a great kit.
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    Options
    My wallet will hurt if they do a rebels release like they did with the empire 20$ packs
  • camui78
    77 posts Member
    Options
    I would get the Baze pack in a heartbeat as well since he NEVER shows up in my Shipments anymore.
  • nskowyra
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Ditto