Let me just accept my fate on Credit Heist

Prev1
BhMojo
50 posts Member
Since last January when credit Heists started to be more consistent & I finally got to complete the last tier of Credit Heist, making it roughly 14-16 credit Heists, the highest I've ever gotten is a 2.5, seriously not even a single 5m, yet others get the 10m. Even though most would say it's RNG, I have to say this is completely not fair.

Replies

• Me2_U3
    16 posts Member
    Options
    80% chance to get 2.5million not that far off rng
  • Arimanius
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Feel u bro, I've been there since I started
  • Options
    I would happily give you my credit luck for some gear luck...
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Options
    I hit 10 mil once. A few of 5 mil, but mostly 2.5 or 1.5.
  • Options
    I got RNGd today. 1.25 and 750k. FML. I need to seriously work on my scoundrels.
  • Crazylazyguy
    1786 posts Member
    Options
    Be happy OP, I need to replay the 3rd tier about 50 times until I am able to beat it :D
    Although I am getting Raid Han tonight and I hope he will be a bit helpful..
  • sneeekypants
    1914 posts Member
    Options
    Probably something wrong with your game, look at all the people posting they get 10m from hesit and omegas from cantina battles all the time.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    14-16 heists isn't that many. Whether it's RNG and whether it's fair are completely independent. But if you want to play this game you need to accept that it is in many ways a lottery. Is it fair if your neighbor wins Megamillions and you don't?
  • Options
    I can 3-Star Tier 2, but all of the 6 latest attempts (including today), I got 625K each.
    When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.

Started mid-FEB 2017, and not trying to reach the top.
  • Options
    I've had 750-1.25mill every time on the 750-5 million tier. I think it's drastically unfair, and my characters levels are suffering as a result.
  • stavrik
    88 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    On tier 2 with 3* always was about 750k or 748k. Can't remember. Maybe On tier 3 only 1* getting 1.25mil per try. I didn't see more credit.
    I don't have luck with money.
  • crzydroid
    7311 posts Moderator
    Options
    I've gotten the 5 about as much as the 1.5, I think. Once I even got 5 for both battles. But not more than five times total, I think. Never had the 10.
  • Arimanius
    165 posts Member
    Options
    Well I've been getting 1.25 mil for months now on tier 4 out of the 5 mil I could get e.e and it was the same story with tier 3 and so on
  • guidaki
    51 posts Member
    Options
    first time i hit the last tier (5 month ago) i hit 10m+5m, from that i hit always 4-5m total.
  • Options
    I got a pathetic 1.5+2.5 on the last stage. #FeelsBadMan
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I've completed the top tier since the Heist first came out. I've gotten 10m once, 5m three times, and 1.5m five times. It took 7 heists before I got anything other than 2.5 mil. Give it time. You'll get other amounts. Otherwise, just sit back and enjoy your 5m every 6-12 days.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    hahaha I'm happy with 5m last 4 times in a row i got 1.5+2.5m= 4m total

ironically I'm counting my blessings from now on, thank you CG I did learn a life lesson it seems lol
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    I've gotten 7.5 mil total for the last 5 or 6 heists. Never got a 10 mil though.
  • stumpoman
    442 posts Member
    Options
    The last two I've gotten 3mil. It's great.
  • Exletion
    649 posts Member
    Options
    Dude, I want your luck. I've been getting 1.5 pretty consistently the past month. Driving me crazy.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Options
    Exletion wrote: »
    Dude, I want your luck. I've been getting 1.5 pretty consistently the past month. Driving me crazy.

Are you completing the highest tier?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I've gotten 10 mil twice - 5 mil 5 times - mostly get 2.5 of course, and have gotten 1.5 three times,

Would make arrangements with RNGesus to trade for Gear luck... kthnx
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Gamezealot
    152 posts Member
    Options
    BhMojo wrote: »
    Since last January when credit Heists started to be more consistent & I finally got to complete the last tier of Credit Heist, making it roughly 14-16 credit Heists, the highest I've ever gotten is a 2.5, seriously not even a single 5m, yet others get the 10m. Even though most would say it's RNG, I have to say this is completely not fair.

I've not been doing the highest tier for as long as yourself, but I too have not seen anything higher than 2.5m if it makes you feel better! :)
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    I've been doing last teir of the heist since the very first one. I've gotten 5m one time and mostly 2.5 with some 1.5.
    Don't expect much and don't complain about free credits
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Probably something wrong with your game, look at all the people posting they get 10m from hesit and omegas from cantina battles all the time.

48688390.jpg
  • Nozone2016
    370 posts Member
    Options
    It's free credits which is great. Since unlocking final tier (I guess about 6 months now for me?) I have only ever had 2.5+2.5 but that's the nature of it, some people get lucky sometimes. Conversely I've been really lucky with zeta drops from the fleet challenge. Swings and roundabouts... the only guarantee is if you keep doing it eventually you'll get lucky (or unlucky!)
  • Options
    Today for the first time ever I got 10M and then 5M, but most of the time I get 1.5 and 1.5. I guess it's WAI
  • Options
    Never got more than 2.5M.
    Sometimes 1.5M only.
    But never anything else than those counts.

That's pretty solid since I got used to it.
    4M - 5M is nice and stable.
    Only during the first two months or so I kept hoping for a 10M run to lift that credit crunch a bit. And naturally I'm rolling my eyes if a guildy posts his 10M+7.5M screenshots again.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I get 2.5 mil 2x pretty much every time. 5 mil back to back once, and 1.5 mil back to back once.

Had the final tier 3*d pretty much when they first started the heist last summer.

No complaints from me on credits other than leveling up mods and getting skunked on speed secondaries. Wish they would cut the credit cost in half for leveling up mods.
  • Options
    ive been doing the final tier since before christmas last year, and ive got the 5million only once and never got 10 million
    ive had the 1.5mill atleast 8-10 times but generally its always the stock 2.5mill
    but totally at terms with this i already knew this game hates me well before i unlocked last tier credit heist haha
This discussion has been closed.